[Q] Dual Boot

Search This thread

roberto188

Aug 28, 2008
Does anyone know if any similar devices like the notion ink adam are capabile of dual booting? It would solve all sorts of problems. Because instead of having to pick a rom and do with out dual core support (froyo) or without hardware acceleration (honeycomb and gingerbread) we could conviently switch. In a perfect world I suppose. I'd pay to have someone figure it out.

D

Deleted member 3621712

Try this app: Bootmanager market.android. c o m/details?id=com.drx2.bootmanager

mjg7876

Sep 16, 2008
Kansas
www.gudensoft.com
sorry to bring an old thread back from the dead, but I am curious if anyone has tried bootmanager recently? Dual boot would be nice, but don't want to try if it is still bricking gtabs...

plasticarmyman

Apr 13, 2011
Long Beach
if you want a tablet that dual boots...get a nook color, it's fun and easy and thanks to the people here at XDA it's able to dual or even triple boot.

mjg7876

Sep 16, 2008
Kansas
www.gudensoft.com
if you want a tablet that dual boots...get a nook color, it's fun and easy and thanks to the people here at XDA it's able to dual or even triple boot.

they have hacked the hell out of that thing, but I already have a gtab. It looks like the boot manager app has a lot fail safes in it now, in which I think it would be pretty hard to brick. I might give it a go...