[ROM] AOKP 4.0.4 Beta 1 KANG ....

Search This thread

.Jhn

Mar 11, 2012
I've been waiting for this! It appears that jjdoctor saves the day yet again.
AOKP seems to be the way to go for customizable ICS until CM9 catches up, if ever.

sirkay

Mar 24, 2011
KL

jjdoctor

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
is it work on xperia arc...?

Sent from my Xperia Arc

ofcourse works on Arc...if its working on Ray then porting to Arc is just piece of cake... Let Team Xperia do the job...got to concentrate only on Ray. thats my Native phone...

i hope autoflash in camera on RAY.hiz

hmm. I wihs i could make a flashable zip that could install a hardware chip thats missing...:p

i can try while you fixing wifi and video ;)

Good luck mate..

Sorry guys I was really busy today.. Had to take my Mom to hospital, she was ill.. spent whole day with her.. She is fine now...

Will continue working on it from tomorrow...

Once Wifi is fixed, I will release as alpha version for u guys to have a feel of AOKP...

*boy*racer*

Jan 11, 2011
ofcourse works on Arc...if its working on Ray then porting to Arc is just piece of cake... Let Team Xperia do the job...got to concentrate only on Ray. thats my Native phone...

hmm. I wihs i could make a flashable zip that could install a hardware chip thats missing...:p

Good luck mate..

Sorry guys I was really busy today.. Had to take my Mom to hospital, she was ill.. spent whole day with her.. She is fine now...

Once Wifi is fixed, I will release as alpha version for u guys to have a feel of AOKP...

Sorry to hear that mate. No worries take you time we appreciate what you are doing for us.;)

Sent from my Xperia Ray using xda premium

Reactions: bungakobis

Srkineo

Sep 24, 2010
Geel
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

Hope your mom stays well:)

randomsaviour

Mar 13, 2011
Did you compile from source? I've been trying to do it with AOSP, but it's been doing my head in >_<. Anyways, good job! :)

jjdoctor

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
ok .. I said will release when Wifi fixes... so wait for toinight... I was just trying to Run Sirkay Kernel with it which runs with it very well...;).. only video playback bug..

@Sirkay, Can u somehow fix this Video playback bug from occurring with ur v5 kernel?.. Video playback is fine with FXP kernel but is not working with urs.. thats the only bug I found in ur kernel...:)

amodeos

Dec 31, 2011
surabaya
Great man for the great job...ray's users will always thanks you. You, sirkay and hansip are our best developers.
Jj can u give us more features screenshoots. Thanks man...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AOKP 4.0.4 by TEAM KANG

for Xperia Ray

Big THANKS TO AOKP TEAM for Source and Supervenom for Compiling from Source
    DOWNLOADs

1)ROM Beta 1
    2)KERNEL
    a. AOKP Kernel by Sirkay
    OR
    b. aire Kernel
    OR
    c.FXP CM9 112 or 116 Kernel (download from CM9 Thread)​
    Instructions:
    1) Download the ROM, Put in SD Card
    2) Flash FXP Kernel Attached via FastBoot, Flashtool or QuikIMG
    3) Enter Recovery, DO FULL WIPE/FACTORY RESET. Flash the ROM, Reboot
    FIRST BOOT TAKES LONG...

Google Apps Already included in ROM
    Working:

• Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • GSM/DATA/3G
    • GPS
    • Touch/Multitouch
    • HW acceleration
    • Camera (Pictures only)
    • Front Camera
    • Flash Light
    • LED lights
    • Video Playback (not 720p yet)
    • USB Mount
    • Sensors
    • Accelerometer
    • Sound
    • Speaker
    • Proximity Sensor
    • Mic

Not working:

• Video Recording
    • FM Radio
    Known Minor Issues:

• Reboot in Power Menu takes you to CWM Recovery
    • Led Torch Toggle in Power Menu Turns On but doesnt Turn off. So keep LED Toggle Widget in Status bar incase.
    • Flash Light doesn't turn on in Camera. Already fixed but testing and will give a hotfix.

TIPS and FIXES:

• RECOMMENDED ALTERNATE LAUNCHER IS TREBUCHET Launcher
    • If Attached Kernel is giving you Wifi Problems then use FXP 112 Kernel. Thanks for Tip by Kurosaki70

Been using it for a While... Not even a single Force Close Encountered... Battery Life Seems great too...

Enjoy the Smoothly build with features....;)

Hit THANKS if u like it....

You guys asked for it... it will take me a day to explain feratures... but Screenshots will say...
    I cant believe it runs so smooth....

UI

TOGGLES (customizable)

ROM CONTROL

Good News guys, WIFI FIXEEEEEED....:D

Damn it nearly ****ed my brains.. took me atleast 2 days for the fix......
    is it work on xperia arc...?

Sent from my Xperia Arc

i hope autoflash in camera on RAY.hiz

i can try while you fixing wifi and video ;)

Good luck mate..

Here's a kernel for all CM9-based ROMS. Very energy-efficient.
    All credits goes to aire.