[rom share][KK] Liquid Kitkat for Atrix HD MB886

Search This thread

mauchito

Sep 17, 2013
Not sure if anyone still cares about Liquid, but it's my rom of choice. As you all know our brothers codename is Vanquish, seems the nightlies for it are being made http://www.drdevs.com/devs/?dir=teamliquid/Nightly/Vanquish Works great so far, except for the menu showing NFC :).

I can't download it, I don't know why, the download starts but stays at 0B/s.

Edit: It seems that was my internet connection, LOL. Already installed it, it really really smooth, I will continue testing it. Thanks!

Last edited:

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)
Latest nightly. After voice to text dictation, switching to keyboard to correct the mistakes, it will not accept input.

Sometimes pressing power button to turn on the screen, it will not accept touch input to slide to unlock.

Lowest signal loss % of any aosp/cm ROM. Remained at 0% for a few hours. Ended up with 5% for the whole day. Compared to the rest getting 24-33%..

Sent from my ATRIX HD using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mauchito

Sep 17, 2013
Latest nightly. After voice to text dictation, switching to keyboard to correct the mistakes, it will not accept input.

Sometimes pressing power button to turn on the screen, it will not accept touch input to slide to unlock.

Lowest signal loss % of any aosp/cm ROM. Remained at 0% for a few hours. Ended up with 5% for the whole day. Compared to the rest getting 24-33%..

I have had the issue with the screen not registering the touch input after unlock with every single 4.4 ROM that I have tested. The trick is to wait a little before locking/unlocking/locking and touching.

About the signal loss, how do you calculate that?

I have detected a minor bug, the nav bar buttons, sometimes they don't appear in the right color or transparency. I attached an example.

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)
Randomly reboots ui while looking at WiFi on 2014 03 17. Unfortunate as this ROM otherwise functions well. Stays cool. Overnight I went to sleep with 84% woke up 84%! Ya Boyee..

Last edited:

lwg45714

Nov 7, 2013
I have NONE of the issues you guys are having. Its better than anything on this site IMO. I'm not sure if I'm using the same one however. Seems the links are dead that was posted. Plus its certainly not the developers you guys listed it was unless they got a new xda name. Here is the official link http://liquidsmooth.net/?page_id=12. You should certainly try it if your under the impression its flawed. I'm yet to have a crash or FC.

Top Liked Posts