Bootanimation's for the One X

Search This thread

TheWaulicus

Sep 9, 2011
Sydney
BIOS Bootanimation

Is it possible to get the BIOS version customized for the One X? I could do it but I don't seem to have the font to do it properly. If somebody could advise me on the font to use or do it themselves I would greatly appreciate it :)

Paulst30

Nov 7, 2011
Glasgow
Is it possible to get the BIOS version customized for the One X? I could do it but I don't seem to have the font to do it properly. If somebody could advise me on the font to use or do it themselves I would greatly appreciate it :)

Was half thinking of modding it myself but would end up looking like a rage comic lol

Mischaseb

Jan 20, 2012
Sydney

You should be able to farm enough letters from the images by copy pasting individual letters to write what you need to. You could even run a batch operation with photoshop so you wouldnt have to modify each picture. I was going to do that, but then i figured it was a waste of time and i couldn't be bothered :p

eraste

Aug 5, 2011
Griffin, Ga
www.emblwpdesign.com
Torxx, I used to make bootanimations for the HTC Incredible back in the day and I now have the one x. I can make them and get them to work however when the phone starts to play it at the end of a loop I get a blank white screen that stays about 2-3 seconds before the animation loops and replays. I cant figure out what im doing wrong to save my life!

I use notepadd++ for the desc file and 7zip to zip the files. The animation and sound I choose plays its just that pesky white screen at the end of the loop before it replays I cant get rid of. Any help is appreciated.

torxx

Mar 20, 2011
trickdroid.org
Torxx, I used to make bootanimations for the HTC Incredible back in the day and I now have the one x. I can make them and get them to work however when the phone starts to play it at the end of a loop I get a blank white screen that stays about 2-3 seconds before the animation loops and replays. I cant figure out what im doing wrong to save my life!

I use notepadd++ for the desc file and 7zip to zip the files. The animation and sound I choose plays its just that pesky white screen at the end of the loop before it replays I cant get rid of. Any help is appreciated.

Try not to extract the .zip as you might do a mistake, just copy the desc to your desktop or so, edit it and put it in there again.

BTW, the desc writing style in ICS and GB is different, just search for it..

Reactions: eraste

TJ007

May 30, 2011
Really nice bootanimations. Can be resized also for DHD 480x800 resolution?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are some bootanimation's for the One X:
    They are all uploaded on my minus Account and are only the bootanimation.zip's.

How to flash the bootanimation.zip

ADB

Install the Android SDK!
    Make sure that the bootanimation.zip is in the same folder as the adb.exe and this stuff (should be platform-tools)

ADB - Permanent:
    adb push /data/local

ADB - Semi-Permanent:
    adb push /system/media

For example:

Code:
    adb push c:\sdk\platform-tools\bootanimation.zip /data/local

or

Code:
    adb push c:\sdk\platform-tools\bootanimation.zip /system/media

Root Explorer

Just copy the bootanimation in /system/media or /data/local.

Bootanimation's

machinazulwxjxs.gif

Download minus.com

Download mediafire.com

crystalmachinap2xhz.gif

Download minus.com

Download mediafire.com

icsboot2cb9k.gif

Download minus.com

Download mediafire.com

warpvortex-phoneqal0t.gif

Download minus.com

Download mediafire.com

p-andromedajvxht.gif

Download minus.com

Download mediafire.com

nexus-bios-boot-previe1rwt.gif

Download on Dropbox.com

Download on mediafire.com

More will follow!
    Ultimate HOX Boot Animation Collection

Hi peeps,

So here it goes. I've spent a bit of time going and finding all these boot animations from different pages on XDA forums so I am NOT at all going to take credit for creating these and don't actually know who the original authors are. The only thing I would appreciate would be a thanks for the 4-5hrs I spent editing most of these bootanimations to optimize them for the HTC One X & editing certain parts of the video out to make it more relevant to the device.

Here is the link:
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/1m23pwns0o0v/n/Ultimate_HOX_Boot_Animation_Collection_rar

So if you like the collection please hit 'thanks'.

Enjoy ;)
    reserved again

Try not to extract the .zip as you might do a mistake, just copy the desc to your desktop or so, edit it and put it in there again.

BTW, the desc writing style in ICS and GB is different, just search for it..