[Q] I am so stressed tired and depressed about this.

Search This thread
May 9, 2014
Okay so I spend hours trying to get recovery on my samsung galaxy s4 AIO SGH-1337Z and I finally do it.
I wipe and flash the pacman aio rom on the custom rom 1 slot .
Black screen, nothing else.
I do it on my goddamn stock rom and it just loads and stays stuck on the custom samsung screen.

Someone give me a tutorial to installing 4.4 kitkat on the AIO SGH-1337Z because i am fed up and i am so tired and frustrated and depressed and just please somebody help me.

I've had to odin the firmware about literally 56-60 times now trial and error and im getting exhausted.

netomel

Jun 19, 2012
East Elmhurst
Okay so I spend hours trying to get recovery on my samsung galaxy s4 AIO SGH-1337Z and I finally do it.
I wipe and flash the pacman aio rom on the custom rom 1 slot .
Black screen, nothing else.
I do it on my goddamn stock rom and it just loads and stays stuck on the custom samsung screen.

Someone give me a tutorial to installing 4.4 kitkat on the AIO SGH-1337Z because i am fed up and i am so tired and frustrated and depressed and just please somebody help me.

I've had to odin the firmware about literally 56-60 times now trial and error and im getting exhausted.

I know its hard to guide you since you dont see too many guides for your specific phone. All i know is that I have an AT&T phone on Aio.
I follow this guide

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52289782

I Odin full nb1 since i was stuck on download mode.

Then I downgraded to mk2

Once you are on mk2 you saferoot
Then install safestrap.
Unfortunally we can not flash custom roms since the bootloader is locked. We can only flash TW roms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

May 9, 2014
I know its hard to guide you since you dont see too many guides for your specific phone. All i know is that I have an AT&T phone on Aio.
I follow this guide

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52289782

I Odin full nb1 since i was stuck on download mode.

Then I downgraded to mk2

Once you are on mk2 you saferoot
Then install safestrap.
Unfortunally we can not flash custom roms since the bootloader is locked. We can only flash TW roms.

I called the Aio representitives and they told me that 4.4 kitkat is coming for S4 in July (this July) and the note 3 is coming this month may.
Let's just wait and see !

netomel

Jun 19, 2012
East Elmhurst
I called the Aio representitives and they told me that 4.4 kitkat is coming for S4 in July (this July) and the note 3 is coming this month may.
Let's just wait and see !

Just remember until the devs dont find a way to unlocked the boot loader we are limit to TW rooms.
We are left to enjoy kikat but forget custom roms for now.

Last edited:

netomel

Jun 19, 2012
East Elmhurst
Good so dont upgrade to kikat or yiu will be in the same boat like us