[Q] Samsung galaxy s2 lte e110s help!!

Search This thread

Vy Pham

Jun 30, 2014
hey guys i have a rooted s2 e110s using kingo root. i am not sure if the bootloader is unlocked still i tried to flash custom roms and it stucked at samsung screen, i wiped cache and dalvik cache but still stucked there. So i flashed back to the stock rom and its normal now. Does it mean the bootloader hasnt unlocked yet? how to check and unlock it? or all i want is to flash the custom rom so please help!! i dont like the touchwiz so.
Thanks in advance!

v418h4v

Mar 2, 2013
Earth
hey guys i have a rooted s2 e110s using kingo root. i am not sure if the bootloader is unlocked still i tried to flash custom roms and it stucked at samsung screen, i wiped cache and dalvik cache but still stucked there. So i flashed back to the stock rom and its normal now. Does it mean the bootloader hasnt unlocked yet? how to check and unlock it? or all i want is to flash the custom rom so please help!! i dont like the touchwiz so.
Thanks in advance!

Are you trying to install 4.2+ rom? if yes you need to:
wipe/date
wipe/cache
wipe/dalvik cache
go to mounts and storage if you have CWM or wipe advanced wipe if in TWRP
format/system in CWM
Check system in advanced wipe in TWRP
flash the rom
reboot

If you are trying to install 4.1.2 you need to:
wipe/date
wipe/cache
wipe/dalvik cache
flash the rom
reboot

I s2 gt-i9100 international version rooted with siyah kernel, so this information might not help you but give it a try and hopefully it works, good luck! :)

Reactions: Vy Pham

Vy Pham

Jun 30, 2014
ok i will try now with cm 10 4.2.2
and btw you know how to check if the bootloader is unlocked?

v418h4v

Mar 2, 2013
Earth
ok i will try now with cm 10 4.2.2
and btw you know how to check if the bootloader is unlocked?

I have no idea how to check whether the bootloader is locked or unlocked, sorry aboout that :( but when i flashed 4.4.4 rom on my s2 gt-i9100 it installed perfectly with everything working fine but i dont know whether its bootloader is locked or unlocked but im running 4.4.4 kitkat but it might be different with your s2

Vy Pham

Jun 30, 2014
I have no idea how to check whether the bootloader is locked or unlocked, sorry aboout that :( but when i flashed 4.4.4 rom on my s2 gt-i9100 it installed perfectly with everything working fine but i dont know whether its bootloader is locked or unlocked but im running 4.4.4 kitkat but it might be different with your s2

i tried flashing 4.4 rom and it kept stucking on samsung logo screen so i guess i have to use 4.2.2 lol. Anyway thanks so much for your help :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks in advance!

Are you trying to install 4.2+ rom? if yes you need to:
    wipe/date
    wipe/cache
    wipe/dalvik cache
    go to mounts and storage if you have CWM or wipe advanced wipe if in TWRP
    format/system in CWM
    Check system in advanced wipe in TWRP
    flash the rom
    reboot

If you are trying to install 4.1.2 you need to:
    wipe/date
    wipe/cache
    wipe/dalvik cache
    flash the rom
    reboot

I s2 gt-i9100 international version rooted with siyah kernel, so this information might not help you but give it a try and hopefully it works, good luck! :)