JBED Java for Android

Search This thread

destiny117

May 16, 2010
Hi olgs

I searched and tryed a lot till getting this to run.

Finally I extracted the needed files from the MoDaCo Custom Rom for Nexus One "r14 with default MoDaCo additions" and installed them with the same instructions and it works on my Nexus One with cyanogenmod :)

To download just search the Forum for: 27/Apr r14 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for Nexus One *Chinese Input*
The needed Files are:
system/app/Jbed.apk
system/lib/libjbedvm.so

For all others which wanted to install Jbed on an Android 2.1 devices such as the Nexus One, i think it should work as it did for me :)

I also uploaded the needed files but since i'm new to the forum i can't post URL's :( maybe i can send them via PM or else email ;) just ask

Greez and sorry for my bad english

surendhran

Oct 5, 2010
iMobile of ICICI BANK for Samsung Galaxy S - I9000

i attach libjbedvm.so and Jbed.apk try it

Please advice on how to install iMobile app on my Samsung Galaxy S. As I am not profecient in computers I would require detailed instructions. Hope am not too much trouble. Thanks. Suren,Coimbatore. 9443329211

onesolo

Apr 18, 2006
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Nexus 5
Can anyone tell me how to install this on my Desire HD??

I copied the two files to the root of the sdcard, installed the apk, but when I open the jded app, always facion force close process...
What is the .so file for?

destiny117

May 16, 2010
First of all you need a rooted phone!

After that you need to put the files where i mentioned:
system/app/Jbed.apk
system/lib/libjbedvm.so

You can do this with some kind of root-explorer or with the android-tools on your PC via USB (command "adb push file target" or similar - google for it)

jnightz

Dec 8, 2010
This "jbed" work on every 2.1 android phones? (SE X10i)

And after that can I install .jar/.jad files?

I had several jar games and apps from my previous symbian phone. Can I use them in SE x10 mini with jbed?

Thanks.

/\/!k

Jan 17, 2010
Hey my lib folder thats under system has only 1.35 mb free and the .so files is more, so any way i can solve this issue... any suggestions

destiny117

May 16, 2010
Its working with sbbmobile on a hero with cm6 here.
With my N1 and froyo roms its crashing all the time.

Fortunately sbb finally decided to develop an android app till march 2011.

Cyberster

Feb 8, 2011
Hooghly
w3epic.com
hi guys, I'm new to Android :rolleyes:

my phone - Samsung Galaxy 5 GT-I5503 Android 2.1

my phone is rooted :D

but I cannot copy those two files using File expert or AndroZip - getting errors like permission error, copying error etc... :confused: I need some help, what to do? ...

P.S - I separately installed Jbed 1.20 android 2.1 java emulator successfully but crashing after run :mad:

mmjm

Aug 24, 2011
Bump

Does Jbed HAVE to be a system app? :confused: I'm not sure that I trust all of my .jar apps.

toat01

Aug 25, 2010
root explorer

hi guys, I'm new to Android :rolleyes:

my phone - Samsung Galaxy 5 GT-I5503 Android 2.1

my phone is rooted :D

but I cannot copy those two files using File expert or AndroZip - getting errors like permission error, copying error etc... :confused: I need some help, what to do? ...

P.S - I separately installed Jbed 1.20 android 2.1 java emulator successfully but crashing after run :mad:

use root explorer open system in r/o (butten upperleft corner)

Top Liked Posts