Galaxy Y users in the Philippines

Search This thread

leodasal2

Feb 5, 2012
Iloilo City
di madetect yung usb ng fone ko. :(

update your version of kies or you can download the latest kies version on the samsung site. Once you've installed kies, plug your device and choose the "troubleshoot connection error" button in kies by doing so, it will reinstall the drivers to your pc.

hope that helps :D:D:D

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

hey kabayan,i would like to ask if you know a way to unlock galaxy y from smart locked?

no known solution as of now.

Last edited:

tonedeaf26

Oct 22, 2010
update your version of kies or you can download the latest kies version on the samsung site. Once you've installed kies, plug your device and choose the "troubleshoot connection error" button in kies by doing so, it will reinstall the drivers to your pc.

hope that helps :D:D:D

sir i went to a tech, hard bricked na daw. can i bring this to samsung? won't they discover that my fone is in custom rom and is rooted?

they wanted to open my phone and i have to pay a thousand pesos to bring back my phone. wtf!

slicktrick22

Oct 26, 2011
sir i went to a tech, hard bricked na daw. can i bring this to samsung? won't they discover that my fone is in custom rom and is rooted?

they wanted to open my phone and i have to pay a thousand pesos to bring back my phone. wtf!

Sir is your phone not boot is it totally out??you cant got to recovery mode???

tonedeaf26

Oct 22, 2010
Sir is your phone not boot is it totally out??you cant got to recovery mode???

the screen is totally black. i can't see if it still boots or not. at first if i try to open it, it vibrates but these days, i doesn't react to anything.

the first day, the lcd suddenly went blank but my music is still playing. my phone rings and beeps when someone txts or calls me, but now, no nothing at all. i tried connecting to kies but the drivers were not recognized.

my phone is running thru creed's rom.

please help

UPDATE: it beeped just now.

Last edited:

tonedeaf26

Oct 22, 2010
it suddenly went okay now. o_O

but i still flashed it via odin, in case it happens again i can bring it to samsung center for warranty.

brought it back to it's old fw. thanks anyways guys.

bumslayer

Dec 8, 2011
Near you
Oppo Reno5
I would unroot it, flash a stock rom and bring it to the service center. It seems like an lcd problem if u ask me. Maybe something loose on the phone.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

tonedeaf26

Oct 22, 2010
weird.. went back on its own? LOL!! grats tol!! :D:D:D

yea. lucky me! haha. i'm just testing it before i bring to the service center

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

I would unroot it, flash a stock rom and bring it to the service center. It seems like an lcd problem if u ask me. Maybe something loose on the phone.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

that's exactly what i have in mind bro. thanks. flashed it via odin, then upgraded via kies, i'm keeping it unrooted, just in case.

ggnatomen

Feb 28, 2012
Land of the ABU's
yea. lucky me! haha. i'm just testing it before i bring to the service center

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

that's exactly what i have in mind bro. thanks. flashed it via odin, then upgraded via kies, i'm keeping it unrooted, just in case.

make a nandroidbackup para anytime if sht happns then pwd ka magrestore.

Q~ hnd nba ma access yung recovery mode mo sir? nung nagblack screen phone mo.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk

tonedeaf26

Oct 22, 2010
make a nandroidbackup para anytime if sht happns then pwd ka magrestore.

Q~ hnd nba ma access yung recovery mode mo sir? nung nagblack screen phone mo.

i can't see anything kaya i don't know if i accessed the recovery mode. bigla na lang syang nagbukas after almost a week of being paralyzed. haha it happened while it was connected via usb.

Q: how to make a nandroid backup? without rooting, kc i'm not planning to root it anytime soon, just in case i have to bring my sgy to the service center.

ggnatomen

Feb 28, 2012
Land of the ABU's
i can't see anything kaya i don't know if i accessed the recovery mode. bigla na lang syang nagbukas after almost a week of being paralyzed. haha it happened while it was connected via usb.

Q: how to make a nandroid backup? without rooting, kc i'm not planning to root it anytime soon, just in case i have to bring my sgy to the service center.

dl cw recovery 1980-skin search the forum. lagay m sa sd m then boot into recovery mode update from sd card choose the zip file na nailagay m sa sd.

pres vol up and down to navigate power butn back yan
home select yan

now go to backup and restore piliin m ung backup then ok m na wait m matapos at my lalbas back up successful

make sure make na madaming free space sd m mga 500 mb yan.

pagrestore m xa same step lang sa smula updatetmuna sa sd with zip file ung skin 1980 then then go to backup and restore select restore wait to load and promtd successful then reboot

balik kana sa snave m na back up

thats it.

take note pwd m backup stock rom m using this method

Reactions: tonedeaf26

tonedeaf26

Oct 22, 2010
dl cw recovery 1980-skin search the forum. lagay m sa sd m then boot into recovery mode update from sd card choose the zip file na nailagay m sa sd.

pres vol up and down to navigate power butn back yan
home select yan

now go to backup and restore piliin m ung backup then ok m na wait m matapos at my lalbas back up successful

make sure make na madaming free space sd m mga 500 mb yan.

pagrestore m xa same step lang sa smula updatetmuna sa sd with zip file ung skin 1980 then then go to backup and restore select restore wait to load and promtd successful then reboot

balik kana sa snave m na back up

thats it.

take note pwd m backup stock rom m using this method

may cwm n ako, ok ba yan kung ndi ko iroot yung fone ko?

Top Liked Posts