Is the anyway to ruu without a computer

Search This thread

josh030181

Dec 29, 2010
Baltimoe,Md
Need to take my phone back to sprint the usb port is bad on the phone and they told me i have to unroot befor they will replace the phone. They cant sent it back to htc while rooted

josh030181

Dec 29, 2010
Baltimoe,Md
You NEED to install HTC sync

sync is installed, I could get it to fastboot usb by wiggling the cable around, I was able to relock the bootloader byt now i cant run the ruu because i cant get it to fastboot usb no more

Maybe you just have driver problems. If you just want to unroot it's pretty simple supersu has an option for that

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
I need to get it back to stock so sprint will take it back and give me another phone because the charge port is messed up. I restored the original that i had saved when i first rooted, i was gonna do a ota but i cant get the stock recovery back on it do to i cant get fastboot usb to show up

Kraizk

Jul 30, 2011
American Canyon
sync is installed, I could get it to fastboot usb by wiggling the cable around, I was able to relock the bootloader byt now i cant run the ruu because i cant get it to fastboot usb no more

I need to get it back to stock so sprint will take it back and give me another phone because the charge port is messed up. I restored the original that i had saved when i first rooted, i was gonna do a ota but i cant get the stock recovery back on it do to i cant get fastboot usb to show up

Install HTC sync. download android sdk. in platform tools folder run run your fast boot commands. If your computer can read the phone when booted to android I dont see how the port could be broken. If not you're SOL

Reactions: josh030181

josh030181

Dec 29, 2010
Baltimoe,Md
I can make commands in adb but fastboot is still a no go, any ideas on win 8.1 i should do. I seen there were issues on 8.1 but im not sure what to do to fix it.

josh030181

Dec 29, 2010
Baltimoe,Md

Yes, I have a custom recovery installed, I need to get rid of the red text on the screen when it boots.

I got my windows vista lap top going again and installed sdk and HTC sync but I can't get my phone to show up in device manager so when I try to do a command in adb it says no device detected or something.

I'm losing my mind trying to get one of my computers to be able to fastboot, with my windows 8 I'm able to use adb and make commands to the phone but I can not get it to see the phone when I'm in the bootloader to fastboot.

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ryoung4316

Jan 5, 2014
Yes, I have a custom recovery installed, I need to get rid of the red text on the screen when it boots.

I got my windows vista lap top going again and installed sdk and HTC sync but I can't get my phone to show up in device manager so when I try to do a command in adb it says no device detected or something.

I'm losing my mind trying to get one of my computers to be able to fastboot, with my windows 8 I'm able to use adb and make commands to the phone but I can not get it to see the phone when I'm in the bootloader to fastboot.

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You could use that link i gave you to RUU your phone back to stock without a pc. However we still need to get your fastboot drivers to work. YOu could try downloading the HTC One Toolkit by hasoon2000 and use it to install the drivers .http://rootzwiki.com/topic/105129-t...ne-toolkit-v31-7-28-2013-perm-rootnoob-proof/

Reactions: josh030181

Top Liked Posts