[ROM][9 MAR]COREDROID SENSATION XL v1.2 [SENSE 3.5][FAST|SMOOTH] ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Solveira

Apr 2, 2010
Braga
Galaxy SII

Hello

It is possible install this ROM on Galaxy? I prefer Sense Roms to others...;)

Tahnks and Regards

shingers5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Hello

It is possible install this ROM on Galaxy? I prefer Sense Roms to others...;)

Tahnks and Regards

No sense Rom for galaxy mate lol. None of the devs in there have got a stable build yet. Anyway no point asking in here dude so ask in galaxy thread

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium

lebowsky77o

Apr 23, 2010
Zamora
Shingers you can change status bar icons resolution changing lcd density with root explorer. They can be as small as you want (f.e. lcd ddensity set to 200)

cheers

PD on wednesday Ill go to the MWC in Barcelona:p

shingers5

Shingers you can change status bar icons resolution changing lcd density with root explorer. They can be as small as you want (f.e. lcd ddensity set to 200)

cheers

PD on wednesday Ill go to the MWC in Barcelona:p

I know all that mate but changing LCD density ****s with market. I posted this LCD density change earlier so I know how to. Prefer a new set of icons

Reactions: lebowsky77o

DaDoctor

Nov 8, 2008
KC
www.dadoctor.net
Hi, been using this Rom since yesterday and I really like it?
I've got a "noob" question, when I pull down the notification I get the quick setting first. Can I change this so I get the notifications first?
Thanx in advance.
Go to settings advance tweaks and there is an option for it there, I believe it is under sense options. (sorry im on a different build with no tweaks yet).

Coredroid team:
I quite like this Rom. Any flashable zip to change status bar icons? Too big. Also it would be nice to have an update if possible

Too big? This is our skin bro, sorry. If you have images and you would like to do it, its all in SystemUI.apk.

Reactions: patience88

shingers5

Go to settings advance tweaks and there is an option for it there, I believe it is under sense options. (sorry im on a different build with no tweaks yet).

Too big? This is our skin bro, sorry. If you have images and you would like to do it, its all in SystemUI.apk.

Didn't any offence mate just wondered if could get the stock ones back. Cheers for reply

lebowsky77o

Apr 23, 2010
Zamora
Thanx master this Rom is the best

Really amazing

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
Just a quick explenation on the new tweaks. You must have a data connection to install any tweak from the system and extras tab in tweaks. Preferably a WiFi connection. I would recommend you backup your Rom before messing with tweaks, just incase one of the files doesn't download properly. Some of the tweaks will reboot automaticly. To apply the mod you choose. Also some mods will boot you into recovery to flash the mod so don't freak out if tour phone does this. It was designed this way.

lebowsky77o

Apr 23, 2010
Zamora
Battery mods are amazing

Attachments

• 2012-03-10_00-09-17.jpg
    2012-03-10_00-09-17.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 153
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Reserved for future use...
    is there any good news for new CD version ?

:confused:

Soon my friend, we are working on a newer build, stay tuned...