iloome LG G2 ScreenMate Flex Flexible Glass

Search This thread

Alex2x3

Nov 20, 2010
Chicago
Looks and sounds pretty awesome. There's a nice youtube review on amazon.
Would definitely appreciate some feedback on it. Might have to try it.

evasi0n

Nov 1, 2013
There's a big topic here about this. There were problems with those SP so they stop selling them.

zathus

Aug 25, 2009
There back on sale at ilooms site. These are not what were defective. Those were the normal ones. These flex ones are a new style I think.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

pipops

May 9, 2012
i'm using it right now with spigen slim armor, i could say this thing is somehing else:rolleyes:

easy install, very scratch resistant and tough i say, BUT!
when you play games and the phone heats up, it peeled a little at the sides!!!!
thats the case if you use it face down, gravity pulls it off

Note: don't know wheter its just me or anyone have this problem

might be suitable with cases with bigger bezel to keep it in place.
overall, i can still live with that. no scratch at all from countless time in-and-out from my jeans
glass cleaner works perfect with this, but don't spray it directly, might get inside some holes

my doughnut falls on it once, no scratch at all:victory:

mrbgpati

Dec 15, 2011
Fit/Finish

i'm using it right now with spigen slim armor, i could say this thing is somehing else:rolleyes:

easy install, very scratch resistant and tough i say, BUT!
when you play games and the phone heats up, it peeled a little at the sides!!!!
thats the case if you use it face down, gravity pulls it off

Note: don't know wheter its just me or anyone have this problem

might be suitable with cases with bigger bezel to keep it in place.
overall, i can still live with that. no scratch at all from countless time in-and-out from my jeans
glass cleaner works perfect with this, but don't spray it directly, might get inside some holes

my doughnut falls on it once, no scratch at all:victory:

How is the fit and finish of the product after it was installed? Close up pics would be great as well :good:

pipops

May 9, 2012
Taken with 8mp Sony ST18i:good:

the edge seems visible yes, but it's only because of my camera (lighting reflection maybe?)
finish is good, but not that friendly with fingerprints

at first it feels a bit rough, after a few wipes and cleaning then it starts to feel comfortable

Attachments

• DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 1,241
Last edited:

stefanos7

Mar 9, 2013

the edge seems visible yes, but it's only because of my camera (lighting reflection maybe?)

at first it feels a bit rough, after a few wipes and cleaning then it starts to feel comfortable

I ve also bought it and waiting... As soon as I apply to my phone I ll post here my feedback

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

pipops

May 9, 2012
It doesn't:crying:
well it's glass, still not flexible enough to stick on curved rear so they didn't make one.

still using default protective sheet beneath the case, i'll move on to other screen guard when this thing wear out

idle0095

Dec 15, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █

I just put one on today and it doesn't cover the whole screen. There is about 2/8 of the screen not covered on each side. I have two of them and there both the same. Im returning them because these are def not covering the screen like it should.

markrulesallnow

Oct 15, 2012
I bought one of these. I love it. I don't know how much protection it would offer in the event of a drop face down with no case, but I think it was worth the money spent. It's definitely glass. No it doesn't come out to the edges all the way, but pretty damn close. Perfect for a case.

maydayind

Dec 10, 2011
I have one haven't put it on yet. Still use my copter.
Noticed to it doesn't cover all the screen but I use a bumper so that's OK.

I would not recommend it if u want a protector use copter. Lifetime warranty. Just fill out a online form and tray send u another one. (even if u haven't bougt one in the first place)

SimsDelt

Aug 31, 2010
I have one haven't put it on yet. Still use my copter.
Noticed to it doesn't cover all the screen but I use a bumper so that's OK.

I would not recommend it if u want a protector use copter. Lifetime warranty. Just fill out a online form and tray send u another one. (even if u haven't bougt one in the first place)

Where is the online form for copter? Mine was screwed up out of the box. Also where did you get yours at? My wife got this one for me from a small stand in the mall but he doesn't have his shop anymore.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

maydayind

Dec 10, 2011
Google copter man.....

Bougt my at a local tech store. Tray sell them in every stor that sells cellphones here in Sweden

BuLLeT_PrOOf_wAlleTz

Dec 29, 2010
Bee using it for over a month. No bubbles edges are sticking. It covers entire screen. Its cut precisely so it's difficult aligning it to the T. But it will cover entire screen. You just gotta be nice.
I have scratched it, one decent scratch. Other minor surface scratches. All in all I'm happy

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.