[Q] Wifi office home home office weird issue

Search This thread

Atharkhan101

Account currently disabled
Hello,

I have wierd wifi issue. I would like to confirm that this issue is specific to Micromax CANVAS series devices as I checked with my friends too in office. The issue is, at home it works absolutely fine. When i'm in office, the connection at some places in office poor, very slow, close to disconnected (my work desk is cursed also). Office wifi is very very fast and in few places in office the wifi works absolutely fine. However the connection is poor, very slow, close to disconnected. I checked with my colleagues who use Galaxy grand, grand 2 etc have no such problem. My question is, why this issue won't happen to my colleague as I kept his phone side by side on my work desk ?

It happens only to me at my seating place, if I move other location then wifi works fine. How come the wifi is perfectly working everywhere on my colleague's phone in office and my limited to some places in office ? I can change the place to good wifi network but I will miss my team who I work day in a day out. So, can't change place, wifi need to be fixed to work at my work desk only. Also I would like to know why this is happening to me and not to my colleague's phones.

Somewhere on XDA it was suggested to clear data, cache, form data of the DEFAULT browser and it really worked well immediately after that. But after one day when I restarted the phone then the same problem back again at my place in office. I again cleared data, form data of default browser and still the same issue. Please suggest some fix other than the factory reset as I have 330 apps installed and it is pain to re-install all apps again, i have titanium backup but want a solution without the factory reset. Thanks.

Last edited:

ceasar47

Mar 3, 2013
Earth
Motorola Edge 20 Pro
Which version u r using...... If u use version 1... Then this rom has this wifi problem.... So i will suggest u to upgrade to v3 stock rom..... Or u can switxh to a custom rom............ Preferabbly xperia rom....

Reactions: Atharkhan101

Atharkhan101

Which version u r using...... If u use version 1... Then this rom has this wifi problem.... So i will suggest u to upgrade to v3 stock rom..... Or u can switxh to a custom rom............ Preferabbly xperia rom....
I never changed rom but I'm rooted. What is V3 ? Could you please let me know if V3 or any other custom rom also solved the below problem or not:

http://xdaforums.com/canvas-4/help/help-call-waiting-bug-micromax-canvas-4-t2832508

Atharkhan101

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts