[Q] Unfortuntely TouchWiz Home Has Stopped

Search This thread

jimzweb1

Nov 13, 2010
I have a Sprint Note 3, updated to 4.4.2 NC5. Its rooted, with CWM recovery. Every time I hit the home button, when after its on the home page, I get an error message " Unfortunately TouchWiz Home Has Stopped Working ". This appears to have started after I cleared TouchWiz default. Since than I have Re-started TouchWiz Home, with no luck. So, I restored a backup of the rom I had in recovery. Still get the error message. Any ideas ?:confused:

Last edited:

rpenrod23

Jan 6, 2009
Midwest
I have a Sprint Note 3, updated to 4.4.2 NC5. Its rooted, with CWM recovery. Every time I hit the home button, when after its on the home page, I get an error message " Unfortunately TouchWiz Home Has Stopped Working ". This appears to have started after I cleared TouchWiz default. Since than I have Re-started TouchWiz Home, with no luck. So, I restored a backup of the rom I had in recovery. Still get the error message. Any ideas ?:confused:

Do you have My Magazine frozen/disbaled?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk 2

jimzweb1

Nov 13, 2010
Does anybody know why, if you hit the home button, and the home page comes up, if you the home button again an error message comes up Unfortunately TouchWiz Home Has Stopped !!!! Then you have to click OK to make it go away?

Edit: Just install Nova Launcher, Force stopped TouchWiz Home cleared caches, and "Unfortunately TouchWiz Has Stopped" click ok, does not appear when you click the home button twice.

Last edited:

assoae

Oct 12, 2012
Touchwiz msg

I have the same problem on my Note3(verizon) "unfortunatly touchwiz home has stopped"after removal My Magazine pre installed...any suggestion..tnks

jimzweb1

Nov 13, 2010
Last edited: