[Q] bricked my phone

Search This thread

david.halim

Apr 1, 2014
Hi , first thing , sorry for my bad english

I need help , im using g2 d802 indonesian , and i flashed germany vodafone KK because official KK indonesian not released when i flash german KK , then i used freegee to install TWRP on my germany vodafone KK , it works ,i did backup and reboot ,now my phone stuck in bootloop , try to flash KDZ using LG support tool ,had installed the driver ,but its not detecting my phone in download mode only show blue dot connect pc and phone , i can get to TWRP but i dont have any rom to flash , i tried using usb OTG but not detected

Appreciate any help please

Last edited:

guppysb

Oct 31, 2013
Try using ADB sideload:

1.You have to first get the new android sdk.
2. Then launch a command prompt where the adb sideload program is located. I believe it's \SDK\platform-tools.
3. Place the rom (Zip file) in that same folder as step 2.
4. Boot into TWRP recovery.
5. Select ADB Sideload from Advanced > ADB Sideload.
6. In the command prompt launched from step 2, type in command "adb sideload filename.zip". The "filename.zip" will be changed to the name of your rom, which is located in the same folder as the adb sideload program. You can have a different path, but this makes things easier.
7. The rom should now be transferring to your phone.

I don't remember if I had to install a special adb sideload driver to get this to work. If the above method doesn't work for you, try installing that adb sideload driver and then launching the program via command prompt.

Reactions: david.halim

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Zagreb
Google Pixel 4

I need help , im using g2 d802 indonesian , and i flashed germany vodafone KK because official KK indonesian not released when i flash german KK , then i used freegee to install TWRP on my germany vodafone KK , it works ,i did backup and reboot ,now my phone stuck in bootloop , try to flash KDZ using LG support tool ,had installed the driver ,but its not detecting my phone in download mode only show blue dot connect pc and phone , i can get to TWRP but i dont have any rom to flash , i tried using usb OTG but not detected

THIS will help you.

Reactions: david.halim

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try using ADB sideload:

1.You have to first get the new android sdk.
    2. Then launch a command prompt where the adb sideload program is located. I believe it's \SDK\platform-tools.
    3. Place the rom (Zip file) in that same folder as step 2.
    4. Boot into TWRP recovery.
    5. Select ADB Sideload from Advanced > ADB Sideload.
    6. In the command prompt launched from step 2, type in command "adb sideload filename.zip". The "filename.zip" will be changed to the name of your rom, which is located in the same folder as the adb sideload program. You can have a different path, but this makes things easier.
    7. The rom should now be transferring to your phone.

I don't remember if I had to install a special adb sideload driver to get this to work. If the above method doesn't work for you, try installing that adb sideload driver and then launching the program via command prompt.

THIS will help you.