Htc one x weird battery?

Search This thread

FaiselW

Jul 28, 2013
For some reason on my htc one x, when the phone gets hot the battery lasts longer than at normal temperatures. Does this happen to anyone else?

Sent from my One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
For some reason on my htc one x, when the phone gets hot the battery lasts longer than at normal temperatures. Does this happen to anyone else?

This is normal for every battery in the world if is not to hot to explode, but this temperature can give you little more juice from the battery but short life for the battery! you can use this method only if you need urgent call it is not good for the battery and the phone in this case One X because if you increase the temperature on the battery you increase the temperature on the phone. You can use it for removable battery if you need uregent call with lighter little fire for a few second and you will have little more battery:) Tested many times on my old phones:)

Reactions: FaiselW

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is normal for every battery in the world if is not to hot to explode, but this temperature can give you little more juice from the battery but short life for the battery! you can use this method only if you need urgent call it is not good for the battery and the phone in this case One X because if you increase the temperature on the battery you increase the temperature on the phone. You can use it for removable battery if you need uregent call with lighter little fire for a few second and you will have little more battery:) Tested many times on my old phones:)