Please delete

Search This thread

mstrakt

Aug 23, 2010
Data indicators

quick question. Will the data Indicators for 110/116 work for 212/213?

deafptl4ever

Aug 30, 2009
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Love this techy theme. Thanks. :)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1332054263287.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332054263287.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 176

ijustdontcare

Jun 3, 2011
Golden
Wanted to bump this tread, hoping we can get this ported to TStock 2.0. My favorite theme here... ty Droidblaze for the initial release!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium

THEbigSWEEN

Mar 5, 2012
Sorry for being MIA guys!!! I don't have much time to theme currently, or in the foreseeable future. I am hoping to have MNML updated for Tweak2.0 but there is no eta. Sorry guys

Absolutely unacceptable! j/k Looking forward to it, and it's your free time that you use for us, so no rush for sure. Appreciate all your hard work DB!

Reactions: DroidBlaze

DroidBlaze

Oct 3, 2010
Los Angeles
Thanks for understanding bros.

So I finally had time to theme today but I was kind of tired of doing MNML so I started another project that I think many of you will like :D. If interested check out the screenshot thread. I will do MNML next after I'm done with this project.

Also, I am trying to get a new phone since I cracked the screen on my Charge. If I end up getting a GNex or Rezound then these will probably be my last themes for the Charge :(.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good luck charge users...
    Thanks for understanding bros.

So I finally had time to theme today but I was kind of tired of doing MNML so I started another project that I think many of you will like :D. If interested check out the screenshot thread. I will do MNML next after I'm done with this project.

Also, I am trying to get a new phone since I cracked the screen on my Charge. If I end up getting a GNex or Rezound then these will probably be my last themes for the Charge :(.
    Sorry for being MIA guys!!! I don't have much time to theme currently, or in the foreseeable future. I am hoping to have MNML updated for Tweak2.0 but there is no eta. Sorry guys
    will MNML work with the new 1.4 update?

No, but I am sure blaze will update the theme, just give him some time.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App