[ROM][AOKP 4.4.x//kitkat][HLTE] UNOFFICIAL Android Open Kang Project for Galaxy Note 3 (Unified)

Search This thread

scar45

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 17, 2006
[ROM][AOKP 4.4.x//kitkat][HLTE] UNOFFICIAL Android Open Kang Project for Galaxy Note 3 (Unified)

83.png

Device: HLTE // Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (LTE)

Welcome to AOKP for the HLTE aka Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (LTE)(Unified)!
These are UNofficial builds (pure AOKP with some cherry-picks of open commits for now) maintained by scar45.

This ROM is tested and working great, with exception to NFC, about the only non-functional component. Hopefully a fix will appear soon (this applies to multiple AOSP-based ROMs for the Note 3).

Many thanks to @ProTekk and CM for their assistance with bringing AOKP to this device!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
  • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery
  • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
  • Flash ROM
  • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)
  • Reboot
78.png

» The latest Changelog is always found on the Download site by clicking on the "Changelog »" link.

80.png

» Downloads are found at aokp.co/unofficial-builds »
* Be sure to download ROMs that are ONLY for "//SAMSUNG/HLTE"

82.png

» SOURCE on AOKP.co
» AOKP Gerrit
» AOKP on Github

Enjoy!

.end OP

XDA:DevDB Information
Android Open Kang Project, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
scar45
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: GAPPS for Android 4.4 (kitkat) (on ROM Download page)
Based On: AOKP

Version Information

Created 2014-03-24
Last Updated 2014-03-24

kornolio80

Jul 23, 2009
Buenos Aires
Man... Loving AOKP so far! Everything working as it should, except known bugs.

Just one question that annoys me... Why can't the lockscreen wallpaper have the right orientation. I mean... When you try to set it it switches to a square shape instead of a vertical one.
Am I clear? lol

Thanks for reading.

Sent from my hlte using xda app-developers app

scar45

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 17, 2006
Just one question that annoys me... Why can't the lockscreen wallpaper have the right orientation. I mean... When you try to set it it switches to a square shape instead of a vertical one.
Am I clear? lol

You are coming in clear good sir! I have noticed this bug myself, however a lot of ROM Control is still a work-in-progress, hence AOKP for HLTE not being 'official' just yet. We're working on it, and if any fixes are made before an official build is released, I'll get another unofficial ready and post a quick update here. :)

chrisa887

Feb 25, 2012
wichita
anyone get the date and time to set automatically? i cant. i had to set it manually

Last edited:

gianton

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 5, 2009
Thessaloniki
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Xiaomi Mi 9
Man... Loving AOKP so far! Everything working as it should, except known bugs.

Am I clear? lol

Thanks for reading.

Sent from my hlte using xda app-developers app

Its working fine here.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395736161215.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395736161215.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 620
  • uploadfromtaptalk1395736189797.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395736189797.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 603
  • uploadfromtaptalk1395736218785.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395736218785.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 593
  • uploadfromtaptalk1395736246125.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395736246125.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 593

wilfredlams

Feb 27, 2013
Adelaide, Australia
You are coming in clear good sir! I have noticed this bug myself, however a lot of ROM Control is still a work-in-progress, hence AOKP for HLTE not being 'official' just yet. We're working on it, and if any fixes are made before an official build is released, I'll get another unofficial ready and post a quick update here. :)

You might wanna fork the newer cm source as there are alot of new fixes since than. ;)

Also are you a N9005 maintainer? I really hope the date and time reset issue and the network search function will get fixed one day.

Thanks for the good work!

motya92

Jul 18, 2013
Dronero
You might wanna fork the newer cm source as there are alot of new fixes since than. ;)

Also are you a N9005 maintainer? I really hope the date and time reset issue and the network search function will get fixed one day.

Thanks for the good work!

Aokp roms aren't cm based if I don't remember bad..
Althought it has the same bugs on Note 3

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

83.png

Device: HLTE // Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (LTE)

Welcome to AOKP for the HLTE aka Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (LTE)(Unified)!
    These are UNofficial builds (pure AOKP with some cherry-picks of open commits for now) maintained by scar45.

This ROM is tested and working great, with exception to NFC, about the only non-functional component. Hopefully a fix will appear soon (this applies to multiple AOSP-based ROMs for the Note 3).

Many thanks to @ProTekk and CM for their assistance with bringing AOKP to this device!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)
    • Reboot
    78.png

» The latest Changelog is always found on the Download site by clicking on the "Changelog »" link.

80.png

» Downloads are found at aokp.co/unofficial-builds »
    * Be sure to download ROMs that are ONLY for "//SAMSUNG/HLTE"

82.png

» SOURCE on AOKP.co
    » AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github

Enjoy!

.end OP

XDA:DevDB Information
    Android Open Kang Project, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    scar45
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: GAPPS for Android 4.4 (kitkat) (on ROM Download page)
    Based On: AOKP

Version Information

Created 2014-03-24
    Last Updated 2014-03-24
    Am I clear? lol

Just a quick update to let everyone know that I built HLTE fresh this evening, and it has a handful of cherry picks outside of the latest nightly.

(hlte) Downloads on AOKP.co/unofficial-builds

Changelog for aokp_hlte_kitkat_unofficial_2014-05-03.zip
    • fix the width of traditional scrollable toggles
    • Toast Animations [1/2]
    • RC: Toast animations [2/2]
    • QuickContact: onLongClick save item data to clipboard
    • Fullscreen UI when in Incoming call based on CM
    • RC: make animations faster by default
    • Change video recording toggle drawable in Quick Settings
    • FW: Swap Stylus pointer with TW dot
    Enjoy!
    Well I hope the OP doesn't mind me posting this here.... ;)

aokp_hlte_kitkat_unofficial_2014-09-24.zip

Compiled today with Temasek's kernel... Remember this is for hlte only!! Enjoy :D

Screenshot_2014-09-24-13-53-16.png