[YESS!!!]Revolutionary S-OFF&Recovery Tool (TMOUS 0008 Fixed)

Search This thread

t0ny0

Jul 1, 2008
Atlanta, GA
www.geekmein.com
How did u get the key because when I enter the site It does not give ma anything. just the download link

Click on the download link, and it should download, but in the same time it will redirect you to the page where the generator is.

Also, check this out:

"(The beta key form will appear once you cilck on a download link -- if it doesn't, make sure that you have JavaScript enabled.)"

Darkmx2000

Nov 4, 2009
Charlestown
Ok i have both my fiance and my Sensation on T-Mobile in front of me i have both of then S-OFF but i cannot get them rooted. It says Error in/sdcard/su-2.3.6.3-efgh-signed.zip (Status 0) Installation Aborted.

t0ny0

Jul 1, 2008
Atlanta, GA
www.geekmein.com
Ok i have both my fiance and my Sensation on T-Mobile in front of me i have both of then S-OFF but i cannot get them rooted. It says Error in/sdcard/su-2.3.6.3-efgh-signed.zip (Status 0) Installation Aborted.

Same thing happened to me - but its okay, because after you reboot - you have perm root.

Just some kind of a bug (mine happened using ubuntu, maybe if you used ubuntu too - that might explain it).

t0ny0

Jul 1, 2008
Atlanta, GA
www.geekmein.com
One simple question:

Why do they need my serial number of the phone?

And the answer is on their website:

Why do you need my serial number?
We use your serial number to generate your unique beta key to use revolutionary.

Why do I need a beta key?
We introduced the beta key mechanism so that if problems/bricks occur we can stop generating beta keys to prevent more people being affected.

Which means - if sh*t goes bad - even if you downloaded it, or get it from a mirror - you still cant use it, because you dont have a key. And if they stop the generator - there is no way to get the key.

Its actually made for everyones protection.

Reactions: pansenerna666

Top Liked Posts