[Q] Alcatel one touch idol mini stock rom

Search This thread

byseby

Oct 4, 2013
Cluj Napoca
I have an Alcatel one touch idol mini and messed it up trying to flash something while the device was on and now i need a way to flash stock rom for it and a stock rom if you can(i'm noob whit things like this) i can get to the stock recovery mode and i need a software to flash rom back and the rom... i have downloaded something but i don't know if it is what i need... it is a .tar.xz file(opened with winrar)
P.S.: My device is locked to Orange Romania

Last edited:
Reactions: SprintyCell

guifort

Mar 30, 2007
I have an Alcatel one touch idol mini and messed it up trying to flash something while the device was on and now i need a way to flash stock rom for it and a stock rom if you can(i'm noob whit things like this) i can get to the stock recovery mode and i need a software to flash rom back and the rom... i have downloaded something but i don't know if it is what i need... it is a .tar.xz file(opened with winrar)

You should use this : http://www.alcatelonetouch.com/fr/downloads/otu/mobile-upgrade-s-4-0-6-setup.exe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You should use this : http://www.alcatelonetouch.com/fr/downloads/otu/mobile-upgrade-s-4-0-6-setup.exe