[Q] How to mount has mass storage

Search This thread

Ameer Shimoga

Jun 28, 2013
Hubli
can anyone please tell me how to mount storage as mass storage. I tried stick mount app but it does not work too.please help...

mdamaged

Oct 16, 2013
South of Heaven
Moto G5 Plus
Google Pixel 4a
I not asking about otg cable connection. I can do that with any custom from.I'm asking about the tablet's internal memory to be connected has mass storage

Then why were you trying to use stickmount? That has nothing to do with what you are doing, it is used for otg.

Just plug the tablet in, install the drivers, and that's all there is to it. If that's not working, then you either have a driver issue, or usb ppt or cable issue.

Ameer Shimoga

Jun 28, 2013
Hubli
Then why were you trying to use stickmount? That has nothing to do with what you are doing, it is used for otg.

Just plug the tablet in, install the drivers, and that's all there is to it. If that's not working, then you either have a driver issue, or usb ppt or cable issue.

MTP is working fine. but I want to mount my internal memory has mass storage you know for faster file transfer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    can anyone please tell me how to mount storage as mass storage. I tried stick mount app but it does not work too.please help...

You must have root to use Stickmount, without root your only hope is Nexus Media Importer, and it does not really mount so much as access.