T [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

Search This thread

sn123py

Jul 5, 2009
new sms goes onto sim-card?

hi,

with this latest energy-rom, new smses goes directly onto simcard, rather than onto device-memory. Does anyone know, how to restore the "old" setting, that new SMS goes onto device-memory?

greetings,
macfly.

hellbleazer

Jun 26, 2009
Metz
www.unpointzero.com
tested your rom for ~17 hours now and cant say anything bad about it, everything I need works fine :) Its fast and smoothe, no problems with calls/sms, twitter, weather, email, and so on :) Battery drain seems a bit high but thats okay

grats dude - first manila 2.5 (sense) rom I used longer than 30 minutes hehe. Waiting for next release with even more features :)

same here ! Best manila 2.5 rom so far ...

0815rintintin

Apr 16, 2009
hallo,

at first - many thanks for all your work!!!
this rom works fine for me, but i have found a small bug...
when i add a contact to the "favorite-contacts" and there is already a picture added to the contact, the phone hang up.
if i add a contact which has no picture added, it workes all fine.
i hope you understand what i try to explain - :confused: and you ca fix it, because apart from that this rom works like charm!
sorry for my poor english - i'm german :)

pauln

May 3, 2005
Until this nice guy will fix it, try to delete first the picture and after asign another one :)

robnewton1

Oct 24, 2008
Nottingham
www.bouncingwall.co.uk
nrgz you are a machine. ive been using your roms for over a year & i cant remember a month with more releases than this month. as usual a great rom.

please ignor the minority you demand to know when bugs will be fixed & dont seem to know what beta means. keep up the great work.

gadjet

Oct 3, 2004
Gloucestershire, UK
Cheers..:)

Well done to an excellant cook NRGZ28..:)
Been using it all day, many thanks for a good and creative ROM with the new manila, and the extras you have crafted like the full e-mail view in mail tab etc.
My only small personel pain being saving a favorite in the manila internet tab (the 10 big square boxes) , i.e. if you save a favorite in opera and then close opera, you can't see it in the opera favorites list? and then can't put it in the shortcuts boxes in manila? my work around was to copy the url in internet explorer, then save it as a favorite, then go back to internet in manila tab and then press the add box to save it.
The wifi bug bug with the new manila is very small, and dosen't come on to many times, HTC messaging works a treat, and I disabled my location as I can't get it to work as you posted.
Thanks again from a very gratefull fan, keep up the good work....:)

v1zca1n0

Jan 16, 2005
Madrid
People are very flattering :D. At last, your anger the other day has been effective ;) . But in any case, it's true it's a great ROM. Thanks for that. :rolleyes:

pafimal

Jun 4, 2007
Athens
Hello ENRG 1st feedback :
it s a fantastic rom!
2 feedback : it is a fantastic rom.......3 feedback:the same etc etc..
A last thing you do an amazing work , and for the first time i have a cooked rom where i can found all additional softwares on program files instead of windows folder and this is priceless.thx ENRG you are a master chief:):)

hinds

Jul 22, 2005
Maraval
This is a great ROM. However, I have switched back to the ROM of the 22nd. The SMS in the 23 is too unacceptably slow and I can't use Zenyee patch to use the WinMo SMS application. When the HTC SMS application becomes acceptable or the WinMo application can run on the Sense, I will give it a try for day to day use.

gadjet

Oct 3, 2004
Gloucestershire, UK

Attachments

• Cool.jpg
    Cool.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

pauln

May 3, 2005
Sorry small offtopic :
What Radio use with this ROM some feedback please from the users of this ROM.
Thank you guys.
About the ROM after 1 day : briliant, the best so far...and I test a lot...maybe not the fastest but for sure the fast&smooth and bugfree until know.

jot-em

Feb 13, 2009
Strange thing... When I changed Manila's language to Polish (MUI = 1045), there was no sound in incoming sms. When I changed back to English (1033) everything works perfectly. In older ROM (Energy ROM Genesis, Manila 2.1) this problem doesn't exist. Sorry for my English.

Vitaminus

Sep 4, 2009
St.Petersburg
MMS

Has anyone managed to enable the MMS? It says on the first page that some might have... What's the trick if so?
I only get an alert of the incoming MMS but after I click "download" it won't even try to connect to any network and comes back with "Unable to download". :confused: I think I got all the options/servers set up and double-checked...

Oh! Thank you Master NRG for keeping us HAPPY and... busy! :)

robnewton1

Oct 24, 2008
Nottingham
www.bouncingwall.co.uk
Has anyone managed to enable the MMS? It says on the first page that some might have... What's the trick if so?
I only get an alert of the incoming MMS but after I click "download" it won't even try to connect to any network and comes back with "Unable to download". :confused: I think I got all the options/servers set up and double-checked...

Oh! Thank you Master NRG for keeping us HAPPY and... busy! :)

have you tried to manually start a data connection in the wireless controls menu, then try to download the mms. i have to do the same to get the weather to update.

Vitaminus

Sep 4, 2009
St.Petersburg
have you tried to manually start a data connection in the wireless controls menu, then try to download the mms. i have to do the same to get the weather to update.

I got my weather updated automatically, as well as email, location etc. They seem to connect to my gprs as soon as they need one and then it stays connected all day...
So If I start a default data connection manually from the WC ;) menu it will hook up to the gprs internet access point and not the mms one needed for the MMS... Correct me if I'm wrong... (Tried it too of course)

robnewton1

Oct 24, 2008
Nottingham
www.bouncingwall.co.uk
I got my weather updated automatically, as well as email, location etc. They seem to connect to my gprs as soon as they need one and then it stays connected all day...
So If I start a default data connection manually from the WC ;) menu it will hook up to the gprs internet access point and not the mms one needed for the MMS... Correct me if I'm wrong... (Tried it too of course)

just tried my mms & i cant send any, so i guess i cant revieve them either. no problem for me as i cant remember the last time i actually wanted to send one.

sorry i cant be of more help.

speaking of help. does anyone have a mirror for the latest rom? ive been downloading it for about 6 hours so far & ive got 13.9kb downloaded.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok.. So HTC volume doesnt work for any of the ROMs for the Topaz. WIll fix... thanks
    Welcome to the "EnergyROM" thread !

This development thread is for my "Energy" custom firmware series for the HTC Diamond2 (Topaz) device.

The current build numbers and date can be seen in the title of this thread. I usually update the ROMs about twice a week, as new builds come down the pipe or as new software/updates are available.

I build my ROMs with four main goals.

• Eye candy ( I want my ROM to look great and for it to all flow together nicely)
    • Speed !!!
    • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
    • Stability through private beta testing before public release

I pre-configure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go. So, expect the backlight to be set at the maximum brightness, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set. Doing it this way, makes for a nice ROM that's ready out of the box.

I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization). Backing up with SPB Backup or similar products, is NOT recommended, as they tend to backup the previous release's registry/file bugs as well!

Looking at the download folder you will find two core versions of my ROM.

• A 21916 Build which is the most reliable and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner. This build uses the same stock system that came with your device. This is usually the fastest and most stable build, but it's also the least fancy
      smile.gif

• A 29022 Build that's the latest in Microsoft's development with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys, making it all very "finger friendly". These builds reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. Most people choose this build... Why else would you install a custom ROM ?
      smile.gif
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can stay up to date on the status of my ROM development by "following" me on Twitter.

It's definitely the fastest way to get in touch with me and please don't be afraid to tweet me if you see major issues with the ROMs.
    I generally do not answer "support" questions on Twitter, as it's really not the proper medium for that. Service packs and quick fixes will always be released as links in my tweets and that's definitely the fastest way to get a fix for a ROM.

To follow me on twitter, click here!

I also have problem about the hour syncro. But if i follow your instructions, after the "get syncro time" (sorry but i have my phone with italian language) my clock goes forward two hours. Without "Automatic change time zone and clock" goes forward only one hour. It's wrong in any case. :(

(sorry for my poor english)

You can´t use "get syncro time" (i think its "get carrier time" in eng rom). It gets time from your provider and this causes problems (+1 hour bcause of DST), same as GSM/UMTS Services -> Time Synchronization (+2 hour bcause of 1hr DST and 1hr Time zone).

In my case I disabled GSM/UMTS Services -> Time Synchronization and for time sync im using Internet time synchronization.
    Is it possible to use bluetooth hand free to control the HTC music player?
    After install this rom, i could only control the windows media player using my hand free, could you please inform me what to do?

Thanks in advance.

there's been a lot of discussion about this on xda, just search a little bit. i'm using motorola s9 stereo bluetooth headphones with the htc sense music player (music tab). all i have to do in order for my headphones' buttons to control this player is replace the original H2W_ACCESSORY.DLL file in \windows folder with the attached one. remember, there are numerous other situations where this won't work, especially trying to control some other music player with your bluetooth device. but, as i said, there are several other threads on xda discussing this issue. if you just want to control the default htc music player with yout bluetooth device like i do, try this method, it should work.

hope this helps!
    A few icons for DinikGlass Theme

First of all; I l-o-v-e the Energy ROM!

Always using the DinikGlass theme 'cause of it's professional looks. Made a few program icons which I would like to share.

Not sure this is the correct thread for it - but it'll do for now, I think.

Attached are icons for the following programs:
    Resco File Explorer, FingerKeyBoard, SICC, PowerSMS, Navigation (Sygic), KeepMyTones, KeePass, Handy Shopper, G-Profile, G-Alarm and SKMan (Shortcut Manager).

Hopefully these get included in future ROM releases ;-)

Greetz, Whisper.