[Q] Hi guys ~i need a help~about port a rom to an unsupported device from souce code

Search This thread

KissDream

Apr 11, 2014
hi guys ~i need a help~about port a rom to an unsupported device from souce code.I got bought a device running android 4.1~it is a tab~made in malaysia~a malaysia brand ~not a big brand like samsung,htc and sony(so that havnt any rom information online)~i aready flash a cwm port by myself~but the tab"s android operating system is very lag~i need a help in XDA ~I need you guys help me to port a smooth rom in it please~

thanks you all~and sorry for my broken english
here is my Tab"s information

Model = Xpringsurf G8D
Operating System=Android 4.1.2

THE HARDWARE IS.
CPU=MT8377(Cortex A9)
CPU MODEL=ARMv7 Processor rev 0 (v7l)
CPU CORE=Dua Core
CPU SPEED=1209MZH
RAM=(498/969MB)DDR3
ROM=(675/1008MB)
Internal Storage=8G SD=(ADD BY MYSELF)(8G~16G)up to 32G
GPU SURPPORTER=Imagination Technologies
GPU=PowerVR SGX 531
GPU VERTION(OPENGL)=OpenGL ES-CM1.1
Display=8 INCH IPS PANEL
Image Pixel=160DPI
Support Multi Touch
Resolution=1024X768 Pixels
Wireless Connectivity=Support 3G/BLUETHOOTH/GPS
Front Camera=0.3MP
Rear Camera=2.0MP(192)
Playback Time=Web Browsing:4.5 hours/video:4.5 hours/eBook:6hours/Music:10 Hours/Standby:7 days
Dimension=200.5 x 151.4x10.3mm Weight= 400g

my email=kissme08105@gmail.com

KissDream

Apr 11, 2014
Hi guys here is the fimrware

hi guys ~i need a help~about port a rom to an unsupported device from souce code.i got bought a device running android 4.1~it is a tab~made in malaysia~a malaysia brand ~not a big brand like samsung,htc and sony(so that havnt any rom information online)~i aready flash a cwm port by myself~but the tab"s android operating system is very lag~i need a help in xda ~i need you guys help me to port a smooth rom in it please~

here is my tab"s information

model = xpringsurf g8d
operating system=android 4.1.2

the hardware is.
Cpu=mt8377(cortex a9)
cpu model=armv7 processor rev 0 (v7l)
cpu core=dua core
cpu speed=1209mzh
ram=(498/969mb)ddr3
rom=(675/1008mb)
internal storage=8g sd=(add by myself)(8g~16g)up to 32g
gpu surpporter=imagination technologies
gpu=powervr sgx 531
gpu vertion(opengl)=opengl es-cm1.1
display=8 inch ips panel
image pixel=160dpi
support multi touch
resolution=1024x768 pixels
wireless connectivity=support 3g/bluethooth/gps
front camera=0.3mp
rear camera=2.0mp(192)
playback time=web browsing:4.5 hours/video:4.5 hours/ebook:6hours/music:10 hours/standby:7 days
dimension=200.5 x 151.4x10.3mm weight= 400g

my email=kissme08105@gmail.com

hi guys here is the original fimrwareView attachment 2685931

Android5ever

Jan 15, 2014
Your going to have to do it I could maybe do it but porting a ROM without the actual device is really really difficult and takes time most people don't have I'll look into ways on improving your kernel because that's what is going to actually speed up your device in the mean time to seriously help you with game performance check out GLtools it will tweak 3D graphics engine and will greatly improve 3D graphics preformance

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

KissDream

Apr 11, 2014
Thanks ~but sorry

The best ROM for a low speced Chinese tablet is cyanogenmod

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Doc:_porting_intro

There is a guide to porting cyanogen

I am not studing in computer classes~the coding code i cant understand at all~so i cant port myself~ and my engilsh level is broken couldnt understand about higher classer engilsh say about coding guild~so i need somebody to help:crying:

KissDream

Apr 11, 2014
is it a gl tools an apps or a flashing zip?

Your going to have to do it I could maybe do it but porting a ROM without the actual device is really really difficult and takes time most people don't have I'll look into ways on improving your kernel because that's what is going to actually speed up your device in the mean time to seriously help you with game performance check out GLtools it will tweak 3D graphics engine and will greatly improve 3D graphics preformance

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2615514 tis is that i google it~

Android5ever

Jan 15, 2014
Well your going to have trouble finding someone to do it but like I said the ROM it self will have very little effect on your performance it is the kernel that will boost performance

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2113150

Here is I link to a script pack you can flash that improves preformance

Also check out pimp my ROM in the play store it has a lot of performance tweaks

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Yes

KissDream

Apr 11, 2014
thanks~

Well your going to have trouble finding someone to do it but like I said the ROM it self will have very little effect on your performance it is the kernel that will boost performance

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2113150

Here is I link to a script pack you can flash that improves preformance

Also check out pimp my ROM in the play store it has a lot of performance tweaks

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Yes

haha,but i aready flash crossbreder and another tweaks zip in my rom ,and aready odex it~but it isnt take any effect on 3D or resolve about lag~