[MOD][App Switcher][Andromadus Audacity Beta2]]

Search This thread

cjward23

Sep 26, 2010
Peterborough
ICS App Switcher Mods​

I've made a few recent app mods for the latest and greatest Andomadus beta. Credits for the original mod goes to evilisto.
All mods can be flashed in recovery, they have all been tested but the usual stuff applies. DO A NANDROID.

WP7

uEeFo.png
EXqiv.png

Download WP7

WP7 Transparent

shb9a.png
XpYft.png

Download WP7 Transparent

WP7 Green

nHWh3.png
oOXkt.png

Download WP7 Green
Chrome

8H93c.png
8nBfh.png

Download Chrome

Stock Browser

pFDRj.png
emPXp.png

Download Browser

Stock Browser Transparent

uf4ik.png
6V7qX.png

Download Browser Transparent

Want to return to stock? Flash this

Last edited:

cjward23

Sep 26, 2010
Peterborough
Umm, just noticed the transparent stock browser windows don't seem the correct size. Will have a look another day.
If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for this type of mod let me know. Once you get basic idea of how xml works its quite easy to adapt.

Added a zip to the first post to take you back to stock

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

magic_android

Jan 10, 2012
Melbourne
Umm, just noticed the transparent stock browser windows don't seem the correct size. Will have a look another day.
If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for this type of mod let me know. Once you get basic idea of how xml works its quite easy to adapt.

Added a zip to the first post to take you back to stock

Yeah i just noticed that too, that's the one i flashed. It looks nice otherwise but it is a bit buggy, the background flickers from being dimmed to not being dimmed each time an app is closed (by swiping it away) and each time it gets to the last app, it leaves a black rectangle on the right side of the screen.

Could you provide the .zip to remove this mod? I'll try it again later once it's more stable :), it's a cool idea though. Ice Cold Sandwich has it too but it looks slightly different.

cjward23

Sep 26, 2010
Peterborough
It seems I have been a noob and messed something up. The wp7 ones looked stretched and not like the pics. Out of time to fix now. Will have to wait until later

virtualflyer

Mar 16, 2011
This is not the way it should work... uploadfromtaptalk1334665544492.jpguploadfromtaptalk1334665556027.jpg

Edit:sorry didn't notice you'd already seen it
Sent from my HTC Desire Z using XDA

Last edited:

virtualflyer

Mar 16, 2011
Does some of the apks provided need to be reverse enginered to be able to fix that bug? Can you tell me which is the file I should change?

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA

johrie

Jan 11, 2010
Could you try to make the app switcher used in icecoldsandwich for desire hd (one x style). Just flashed icecold on my sisters dhd and that looked really awesome :eek:

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

cjward23

Sep 26, 2010
Peterborough
Could you try to make the app switcher used in icecoldsandwich for desire hd (one x style). Just flashed icecold on my sisters dhd and that looked really awesome :eek:

Sorry for not updating as promised. Been stupidly busy with work.
Will have a look at icecoldsandwhich
Edit: I have tried to port the sense 4 app switcher but it requires building from source and applying a patch during the build. And i cant be arsed to reinstall Linux :)
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

johrie

Jan 11, 2010
Sorry for not updating as promised. Been stupidly busy with work.
Will have a look at icecoldsandwhich
Edit: I have tried to port the sense 4 app switcher but it requires building from source and applying a patch during the build. And infant be arsed to reinstall Linux :)
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Could you take a look in the icecoldsandwich rom? It is a little diffrent then from sense 4.

Top Liked Posts