Selling/trading my DS7 to get a Nexus 7 (SOLD)

Search This thread

WookieFan

Nov 21, 2010
NYC area
Hey all,

I love my streak, but I think it's time to make a move. Before I go to the marketplace section, I thought I would offer the Streak to the good people here.

Before I hand it over, the Streak will be flashed back to Froyo, includes an Otterbox Commuter case, a Dell dock and all associated power/usb cables. This is a T-Mobile model.

I'd like to get US$150.00, but any reasonable offer will be accepted. Local (US - NYC area) sale preferred but willing to negotiate other possibilities.

Thanks for your time.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Maybe not

Maybe not

Feb 26, 2011
iam buying

buyingplease allow me to be the first person to buy your streak. I live in san diego will pay the few dollars for shipping. Have paypal account to make the transaction easy.
Email me at bartonweiland@gmail.com

Mysticales

Oct 30, 2007
www.darkmystics.com
I should mention I considered getting the Nexus as well HOWEVER... after strong thinking, Im sticking with my Streak 7. Why? Nexus tablet is already outdated. No expandable memory. So you pay 250$ for a 16GB, Least our streak has the external memory that you can upgrade.

Also no HDMI or USB on the nexus, then no 3G/4G band either. Soooo all in all, my streak 7 still wins. Now if you give me the Asus Transformer Infinity, ok, Ill switch.

Reactions: WookieFan

WookieFan

Nov 21, 2010
NYC area
I should mention I considered getting the Nexus as well HOWEVER... after strong thinking, Im sticking with my Streak 7. Why? Nexus tablet is already outdated. No expandable memory. So you pay 250$ for a 16GB, Least our streak has the external memory that you can upgrade.

Also no HDMI or USB on the nexus, then no 3G/4G band either. Soooo all in all, my streak 7 still wins. Now if you give me the Asus Transformer Infinity, ok, Ill switch.

Agreed, but I never really used my Streak to capacity. The Nexus fits my needs.

Maybe not

Feb 26, 2011
Thank You

Look forward to your email.
BTW-Hos is the screen not scratched I hope. :)

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Sorry for the miss spelling in the last email.
I do not spell well or type when my wife is talking to me.
Try it again.

BTW I hope the screen is not badly scratched.
I will trust your judgement on what badly means.

Bart

wdwray

Sep 9, 2008

I agree as well. The only drawback I see in the Streak 7 is its short battery life, which can be easily overcome with an external power pack.

WookieFan

Nov 21, 2010
NYC area
No scratches - has a screen protector and a OtterBox Commuter case, which I will include. The DS7 itself is pristine.

Sorry for the delay, but the holiday has set me back, time-wise. I'll email you no later than tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,

I love my streak, but I think it's time to make a move. Before I go to the marketplace section, I thought I would offer the Streak to the good people here.

Before I hand it over, the Streak will be flashed back to Froyo, includes an Otterbox Commuter case, a Dell dock and all associated power/usb cables. This is a T-Mobile model.

I'd like to get US$150.00, but any reasonable offer will be accepted. Local (US - NYC area) sale preferred but willing to negotiate other possibilities.

Thanks for your time.