Modified Navigation Bar Options
Clock Modifications - Left, Center, and Right Clock AM/PM Weekday Abbreviation
Battery Options 6 Styles to Choose
Theme Chooser
Many, many more…!

More options & rich features soon!!!

We are very proud to present you with AffinitySERIES 1.0 Beta1

Our Mission & Goal:

Our goal is to offer Android users an improved device experience with our AffinitySERIES ROM Edition and our upcoming applications, while maintaining a high level of professionalism to our community.

ada_0004_meet-the-team-copy.png

Blueharford - Founder/Developer
msrfx - Founder/Developer
Bbedward - Developer
Purian23 - Public Relations Director/Creative Director
PatrickC - Spyder Device Maintainer
ToxicThunder - Creative Designer
MR H3LLMAN - Creative Designer

Please feel free to visit our site & forum on

http://androiddeveloperalliance.org/
or
Chat with our team instantly on IRC #AndroidDeveloperAlliance

ada_0002_donate.png

If you like AffinitySERIES and would like to donate (never expected, always appreciated) to our efforts, use the donate link below. Remember our ROM is 100% free, open source software. Our team spends countless hours working on AffinitySERIES ROM to bring you the best android firmware available.

ada_0001_downloads.png

Finally the moment you have all been waiting for!
Here are your AffinitySERIES Download Links:

AffinitySERIES v1.0 Beta 1

Main Download
Gapps

Enjoy!!!

We are releasing Beta 1 of AffinitySERIES for the following devices:
Be sure to check them out!

Galaxy Nexus Lines (Maguro & Toro)
Nexus 7 (Grouper)

Shortly thereafter we plan to release AffinitySERIES for the following devices:
Asus Transformer TF101
Asus Transformer Infinity TF700
Samsung Galaxy Tab2
Droid RAZR/RAZR MAXX
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy SII and SIII

ada_credits.png
Google for being Open Source & Awesome
Huge thank you to the following Teams
Team Liquid – Clock and Battery Mods
CyanogenMod – Toggle Base/Camera/Lockscreen
AOKP – Lockscreen Weather
WillyJay – Centered Lockscreen

Thank you again to all the above, some other components here & there might be in this so please check our Github for any and all remaining credits if you were missed. Please don’t hesitate to PM me with any questions.

Last edited:

ridearoundsolo

Nov 17, 2011
Is there a reason why a lot of apps won't open with this Rom? They just open real quick and close instantly

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

msrfx

Aug 19, 2012
Sacramento
Is there a reason why a lot of apps won't open with this Rom? They just open real quick and close instantly

Did you wipe data, dalvik before flashing? I haven't noticed this problem at all. Can you give me some examples of apps that are giving you trouble and I will test them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

ridearoundsolo

Nov 17, 2011
Well I always do a full flash but yea pretty much everything I opened closed instantly, the home button also didn't work at all

ronin69hof

Apr 25, 2006
This rom will be staying on my Nexus 7 for a long time. Its fabulous. I have over 100 apps installed and they all open. Very nice to have the same rom on my Gnex and 7. Thanks guys for a truly great rom.

Reactions: purian23

purian23

Jan 11, 2009
This rom will be staying on my Nexus 7 for a long time. Its fabulous. I have over 100 apps installed and they all open. Very nice to have the same rom on my Gnex and 7. Thanks guys for a truly great rom.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and welcome to AffinitySERIES!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

armyboy11b

Feb 10, 2012
new orleans
Dam lol another ROM !!!!! Thanks for the hard work put into this can't wait to see further development !!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

ridearoundsolo

Nov 17, 2011
I got it working and its a great ROM! It must have been a bad flash from gapps

ridearoundsolo

Nov 17, 2011
Is there a way to resize the navbar button icons to default while in landscape, they appear very little

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

thefever

Apr 9, 2010
Awesome ROM fellas. Runs very smooth, and has a quick boot time. I'll be sticking with this for a while.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nexus-7-OP.png

ada_0001_features.png

Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
    Built from AOSP Source

Fast, Responsive, Intuitive & Professional UI
    Stock Kernel Built In
    First of its kind Customized Toggle Icons
    Facebook Contacts Support
    Custom Power Widget
    4 Way Reboot Menu
    Exclusive ADA Wallpapers
    5 Way Lock Screen Targets
    Beautiful Weather Lock Screen
    Quiet Hours
    T9 dialer
    SuperSU
    BusyBox
    Customized Navbar Settings
    Statusbar Customizations
    Modified Navigation Bar Options
    Clock Modifications - Left, Center, and Right Clock AM/PM Weekday Abbreviation
    Battery Options 6 Styles to Choose
    Theme Chooser
    Many, many more…!

More options & rich features soon!!!

We are very proud to present you with AffinitySERIES 1.0 Beta1

Our Mission & Goal:

Our goal is to offer Android users an improved device experience with our AffinitySERIES ROM Edition and our upcoming applications, while maintaining a high level of professionalism to our community.

ada_0004_meet-the-team-copy.png

Blueharford - Founder/Developer
    msrfx - Founder/Developer
    Bbedward - Developer
    Purian23 - Public Relations Director/Creative Director
    PatrickC - Spyder Device Maintainer
    ToxicThunder - Creative Designer
    MR H3LLMAN - Creative Designer

Please feel free to visit our site & forum on

http://androiddeveloperalliance.org/
    or
    Chat with our team instantly on IRC #AndroidDeveloperAlliance

ada_0002_donate.png

If you like AffinitySERIES and would like to donate (never expected, always appreciated) to our efforts, use the donate link below. Remember our ROM is 100% free, open source software. Our team spends countless hours working on AffinitySERIES ROM to bring you the best android firmware available.

ada_0001_downloads.png

Finally the moment you have all been waiting for!
    Here are your AffinitySERIES Download Links:

AffinitySERIES v1.0 Beta 1

Main Download
    Gapps

Enjoy!!!

We are releasing Beta 1 of AffinitySERIES for the following devices:
    Be sure to check them out!

Galaxy Nexus Lines (Maguro & Toro)
    Nexus 7 (Grouper)

Shortly thereafter we plan to release AffinitySERIES for the following devices:
    Asus Transformer TF101
    Asus Transformer Infinity TF700
    Samsung Galaxy Tab2
    Droid RAZR/RAZR MAXX
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Samsung Galaxy SII and SIII

ada_credits.png
    Google for being Open Source & Awesome
    Huge thank you to the following Teams
    Team Liquid – Clock and Battery Mods
    CyanogenMod – Toggle Base/Camera/Lockscreen
    AOKP – Lockscreen Weather
    WillyJay – Centered Lockscreen

Thank you again to all the above, some other components here & there might be in this so please check our Github for any and all remaining credits if you were missed. Please don’t hesitate to PM me with any questions.
    I'm sorry and I know I'll prob get flammed for this but oh well. I think its bs to announce plans and then renig. Thats my opinion, which I have a right to make.

Sent from my tig ol' bittie GNEX

I agree... It certainly is your right to express your opinion. It is also our right, to determine what is in our best interests in regards to family, health, and development. Unfortunately things change, and priorities have to be adjusted accordingly. And remember, we're a development team, not a Fortune 500 company... At the end of the day we only have ourselves and our families to be accountable to. I'm sorry you feel let down, but please respect our right to re-prioritize. Thank you for sharing this journey with us.

jjhiza
    Android Developer Alliance
    ROM Update

We are still here 100% guys, I assure you that. Here is a note from our top dev.

Blueharford: We're going to make the next one worth the wait. Got a few things being developed atm, we're not just gonna add new features from other roms and the release only. In investigation we found some flaws in previous commits of features that is making future development a pain, so we're working on it all now. And it's just Mike and I which both work full time. We've had to clean shop lately to make sure we stay on track hence if you've noticed developers that were on the team and are no longer. But like I promised before it will be worth the wait.

Thank you all sincerely, we will prevail :)

Purian23
    It is now with my great pleasure to welcome jjhiza as the newest member of Android Developer Alliance!! He will be assisting as our Official Public Relations on all Team Affairs and future Graphics to come. He has done an outstanding job with thread support thus far and will only continue to be of further help with ADA and our communities.

Please join me in welcoming him aboard.!!!

Purian23
    We truly appreciate each and every one our supporters we've had here. The vision we had at the beginning was much different than the news we had to bring you all today. This was never our intentions, but as time went on there were many changes to our teams staffing, our real life jobs as we took on promotions/more work loads, family time as I personally was one who has a new baby girl now. All of that combined we know that we cannot live up to our original goal and mission at hand which is unacceptable for us. We still hold a high set of standards and are not willing to put out ROMs that we have not had the chance or the time to sign off on as our best efforts in mind.

In ending I would like to personally thank all of you for being long time AffinitySERIES users and hope to see you all in the forums. It has been my pleasure to come and assist or help anyone that I have been able to here. As msrfx has stated we are still moving forward with our ZenSERIES Kernels on the Galaxy Nexus with more device support to come such as the N4/S3/Note II & Nexus 7. It only takes about an 1/8 of the time to tweak and push out a kernel vs the ROMs that we were a custom to doing. We still have more plans in the works as far as the Kernels are concerned so please keep up with us there as we are truly breaking new grounds in that category. We will mostly likely have these threads closed soon so there is no confusion to our users.

Best regards,

Purian23