Xperia T LT30a-Stock Rogers-9.1.A.1.140 ftf

Search This thread

WarSupport

Nov 24, 2013
Woodstock,ON
Hi just wondering if anyone could help me out with the Stock firmware for the Xperia T-LT30a for Rogers. I created my own but having major issues with my Cell, so not sure if it even created my ftf correctly. Thank You

LaZiODROID

Feb 6, 2011
Toronto
Hi just wondering if anyone could help me out with the Stock firmware for the Xperia T-LT30a for Rogers. I created my own but having major issues with my Cell, so not sure if it even created my ftf correctly. Thank You

Did you create the FTF and then flash it to your phone? Are you looking for a different copy of the Rogers FTF? And what are the major issues you are having? And did they happen before or after the flash (if you flashed)

WarSupport

Nov 24, 2013
Woodstock,ON
Did you create the FTF and then flash it to your phone? Are you looking for a different copy of the Rogers FTF? And what are the major issues you are having? And did they happen before or after the flash (if you flashed)

Hi...I created my own FTF after my Sony Xperia T suddenly shut off about a month ago and is stuck in some sort of Flash Mode Loop. I have a post on it in here. Since that happened I've been reading this forum for solutions. So I used SUS to create a FTF to try and flash to revive my phone. I've successfully flashed the one I created but still didn't change the status of my phone. I'm not sure if it created correctly.

At this point I'm willing to try anything. I'm on a locked Bootloader and have never done anything to my cell in the past. Just seeing if another Rogers ftf may help. Thanks

LaZiODROID

Feb 6, 2011
Toronto
I haven't seen any stock Rogers FTFs around but you should be able to flash others. My Xperia T LT30a is a Bell unit and I have flashed a bunch of different FTF's (mostly LT30p ones). Since your phone is in bad shape right now, I think you should just flash one to see if it helps. If you want an older Bell FTF, I am currently uploading it to multiupload (will edit and post link after it is finished). It is a stock Bell FTF: LT30a_9.1.A.0.489_Xperia TL (Bell). And finally it uploaded: http://www.multiupload.nl/1BS5AUH6TF

If you're curious about the others (LT30p) FTF's but are hesitant, I can tell you that I have flashed these on my phone using Flashtool without problems:

LT30p_7.0.A.1.303_UK_Generic (old)
LT30p_7.0.A.3.223_Generic (old)
LT30p_9.1_A.1.140_Generic_UK

If you're having trouble finding them or links are dead, and you want one of those let me know and I will upload. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: WarSupport

WarSupport

Nov 24, 2013
Woodstock,ON
I haven't seen any stock Rogers FTFs around but you should be able to flash others. My Xperia T LT30a is a Bell unit and I have flashed a bunch of different FTF's (mostly LT30p ones). Since your phone is in bad shape right now, I think you should just flash one to see if it helps. If you want an older Bell FTF, I am currently uploading it to multiupload (will edit and post link after it is finished). It is a stock Bell FTF: LT30a_9.1.A.0.489_Xperia TL (Bell). And finally it uploaded: http://www.multiupload.nl/1BS5AUH6TF

If you're curious about the others (LT30p) FTF's but are hesitant, I can tell you that I have flashed these on my phone using Flashtool without problems:

If you're having trouble finding them or links are dead, and you want one of those let me know and I will upload. Good luck!

Okay I will try theses suggestions. Thank You very much for your help.:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.