[Q] Screen spazing

Search This thread

goldslugger

Aug 10, 2008
i bought my gf a thunderbolt about 2 months ago. and lately her screen just starts acting up. like the home screen will just spin and pretty much spaz. she can be in the middle of something and widgets start moving around and the screen starts spinning. thers no case or any screen protectors. anyone have any ideas?

Droided Up

Mar 28, 2012
My aunt had this same problem and I didn't believe how crazy it was until I attempted to use her phone, I never seen a phone act like that. I tried an assortment of things to fix it but nothing I tried worked. She did have a screen protector on that I thought could be causing that problem but I guess not. She has sense then taken it back to version and had it replaced. No issues from the referb.

DNak206

Dec 3, 2008
Mine recently starting acting funky and strange but not as you describe. It was almost as if a magnet was pulling some of the pixels and causing distortion of colors. It also seemed to freeze up my camera really strange like.. I removed PRO HDR which is a cam app I recently updated and did a reboot and now it's fine. You try a back up/wipe/restore yet?

DroidGiant27

Jan 28, 2012
Annandale,VA
I have had this happen as well but it seems to happen to me if I set the phone down and don't push the button to put the phone to sleep. It actually happened much more when I was unrooted and running stock but since installing Liquid Smooth GB 3.2 the frequency has really diminished. If anyone has a permanent fix I would love to hear it and try it out.

goldslugger

Aug 10, 2008
im really baffled im pissed because i didint buy it through verizon so idk maybe i can contact htc fora referb.

Droided Up

Mar 28, 2012
I've never dabbled in HTC customer service but I'm sure they would back a phone with troubles such as yours