[APP][SHARE] Seeder

Search This thread

lessthanzach

May 23, 2008
Redding, CA
Definitely an interesting read. Trying it out now. Seems to help a bit. Using 4.2.2 aokp. Thanks for the link.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

T3hPWN

Sep 1, 2010
Trying on serinity 1.2 so far so good or at least my phone hasnt fkd up yet :p

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

jayRokk

Jan 12, 2012
Rack City
So far it seems like things are faster... Not sure if its a placebo but I'll keep experimenting

Sent from an ATM machine

kchannel9

Dec 24, 2011
California
Thanks so very much!

This is incredible on my phone! Like literally night and day, it's almost TOO fast, like a really high end veggie knife, I'm kinda worried I'll cut myself or something...lol

sent from my ET4G on Paranoid Android using XDA Premium HD in hybrid mode

Zephyr!

Jan 22, 2013
^Underground^
Thanks so very much!

This is incredible on my phone! Like literally night and day, it's almost TOO fast, like a really high end veggie knife, I'm kinda worried I'll cut myself or something...lol

sent from my ET4G on Paranoid Android using XDA Premium HD in hybrid mode

Welcome and yeah thanks the dev too

Sent from my Nexus

brianray14

Jan 29, 2011
Bradenton
Interesting. After installing this, I've noticed a snappier experience just running stock JB rooted device with nova prime :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

thecapitalr

Sep 16, 2012
Seeder wrecked my battery life hard core so watch out people. I posted in that original thread a few months ago whenever it came out and the developer responded to me saying that our phones already have this tweak enabled. Because of that when you install seeder on the 747 conflicts happen. I'm not a dev so sorry if that is too basic of a explanation.

Essentially. Proceed with caution. My battery life dropped from 1 day to 4 hours after installing this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: jayRokk

jayRokk

Jan 12, 2012
Rack City
So I did a little research for this app

And dig deep and its a placebo.
It honestly just stops the CPU from sleeping. Nothing else......

This will drain your battery and screw things up if you're running any governors on a modified kernel.

Our devices are clocked at 1.5Ghz with 2gb of RAM.

if you're experiencing lag something is wrong and you don't need these kind of apps.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This application will make your device much more smooth and lag free..

Only for Rooted users..

Seeder

Original Seeder thread

Sent from my Nexus
    Seeder wrecked my battery life hard core so watch out people. I posted in that original thread a few months ago whenever it came out and the developer responded to me saying that our phones already have this tweak enabled. Because of that when you install seeder on the 747 conflicts happen. I'm not a dev so sorry if that is too basic of a explanation.

Essentially. Proceed with caution. My battery life dropped from 1 day to 4 hours after installing this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app