[ROM][JDQ39E][AOSP][LINARO][SM-TOOLCHAIN-4.9.0] 4.2.2 SaberMod - RC4

Search This thread

owichiu

Apr 13, 2009
But the kernel works now? Gallery must not be related to kernel. Other people have posted solutions to the gallery issues and are using the stock ROM kernel. If your gallery is broked try some of the other suggestions made by other people. Also, screenshot or it didn't happen :)

Screenshot attached.

owichiu

Apr 13, 2009
Last edited:

sparksco

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
docs.google.com
Re: [ROM][4.2.2-JDQ39][AOSP][LINARO][SaberMod-toolchain-4.7.x]OFFICIAL SaberMod

wtf...I just tried to took a screenshot of gallery and it returned a 0 byte PNG file.

I am using CWM 6.0.2.3

It sounds like your internal storage may be corrupted. I'd try wiping everything. Like I said other people don't have the issue. It could be a rouge app that corrupted your internal, a app that has access to your internal sdcard like another gallery app. It's happened to me before on my nexus 7 (not gallery but corrupted internal), and the only way I could fix it was to restore stock factory images and wipe everything clean.

Another way, in power menu, long press on the reboot menu. You'll be given a safe reboot option. Reboot with that and see if the issue is there. Good luck.

Edit: This is safe mode
ytyteha5.jpg

Last edited:

owichiu

Apr 13, 2009
It sounds like your internal storage may be corrupted. I'd try wiping everything. Like I said other people don't have the issue. It could be a rouge app that corrupted your internal, a app that has access to your internal sdcard like another gallery app. It's happened to me before on my nexus 7 (not gallery but corrupted internal), and the only way I could fix it was to restore stock factory images and wipe everything clean.

Another way, in power menu, long press on the reboot menu. You'll be given a safe reboot option. Reboot with that and see if the issue is there. Good luck.

Edit: This is safe mode

Thanks man, I will try it out later today.

Last edited:

sparksco

Feb 27, 2010
docs.google.com

Thanks man, I will try it out later today.

Before you do something like wipe everything let me put up a new ROM build now that the kernel is functional. I've been wanting to try out those new display and bionic settings that might fix it. I'll put a new one up tomorrow.

owichiu

Apr 13, 2009
Before you do something like wipe everything let me put up a new ROM build now that the kernel is functional. I've been wanting to try out those new display and bionic settings that might fix it. I'll put a new one up tomorrow.

Did a normal reboot and finally i can take a screenshot of Gallery. The thumbnails that are visible are for pictures taken with camera or screenshot taken AFTER upgrading to this ROM. Those that cannot generate thumbnails are pictures that are downloaded BEFORE AND AFTER upgrading to this ROM.

Thanks for your efforts in fixing this. I will wait for your new ROM :)

Last edited:

Crimsonthunder

Aug 23, 2010
Wendeburg
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
OnePlus 6T

Your test kernel doesn't solve the problem for me. I will try to get some logs wile booting later today.
Edit: after getting the black screen issue my system language is set from german to English. Never seen this before that flashing a kernel changes system settings.
Edit: here is the logcat while booting with your newest test kernel

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    479.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

sparksco

Feb 27, 2010
docs.google.com

Guys relax.. I've already stated that Google hasn't finished merging the source yet. Might not get fixed until then. Logs probably won't help much. I already said I'd try some new ROM things geez... I do this in my spare time. You think I have time to work on it night and day wtf?

I'm taking the day off you guys are too much. Seeya later

Last edited:

jarjar124

Apr 28, 2012
Brooklyn
Did a normal reboot and finally i can take a screenshot of Gallery. The thumbnails that are visible are for pictures taken with camera or screenshot taken AFTER upgrading to this ROM. Those that cannot generate thumbnails are pictures that are downloaded BEFORE AND AFTER upgrading to this ROM.

Thanks for your efforts in fixing this. I will wait for your new ROM :)

What gapps are you using? It should be gapps related as I have no problem with the gallery. I'm using Banks gapps.

Last edited:
Reactions: kptnk and aaronrw

aaronrw

Nov 16, 2011
A TOWN!
Guys relax.. I've already stated that Google hasn't finished merging the source yet. Might not get fixed until then. Logs probably won't help much. I already said I'd try some new ROM things geez... I do this in my spare time. You think I have time to work on it night and day wtf?

You are a BOSS dude, developing a ROM without the device!? COME ON people:cool:

Reactions: sparksco

Crimsonthunder

Aug 23, 2010
Wendeburg
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
OnePlus 6T
AW: [ROM][4.2.2-JDQ39][AOSP][LINARO][SaberMod-toolchain-4.7.x]OFFICIAL SaberMod

Sorry I don't wanted to set zou under pressure or something else. I only wanted to help.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

ultma75

Jun 22, 2009
Houston, Texas

A little R&R does good once in a while, will test new builds when they are out. Loving sabermod!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

sparksco

Feb 27, 2010
docs.google.com

So last night I built a couple experimental builds. Mostly for my nexus 7 grouper, but I decided to build a unofficial one for the nexus 4 mako. I added some further bionic optimizations that work fine on my nexus 7 and should work fine on the nexus 4 too. New kernel changes and the newer hardware display stuff as well. The hardware display should help with power consumption on video playback.

To the small group of people having gallery issues, yes we get it, your having issues. It seems like it's isolated to a small hand full of people, and to be honest seems like it needs to be fixed on the user side of things. So please, don't flame the thread about it.

If this ROM won't boot flash the kernel attached to the first post. If it does boot, guess what? Your running the first nexus 4 gcc4.8 kernel.

Remember, this is a unofficial build so do not report bugs for it. If it does fix a issue from the previous builds then let us know.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b36s9huz1m4rkzz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    linaro.jpg

Hi nexus 4 owners, welcome to SaberMod!

I built this ROM from AOSP source and added 40+ Linaro patches to the source for strict-aliasing compiler optimizations. Roms include Linaro string handling routines for memory optimizations. No android kitchens were used to make this rom at all, everything is source build :)
    All ROMs and kernels are built with SaberMod toolchains. The ROMs are built with GCC 4.9 toolchains. Kernels are built with GCC 4.8 toolchains.

Instructions:
    First time flashing this ROM on your Nexus 4, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Root the device and install ClockworkMod or TWRP Recovery.
    2. Place all zips on internal storage
    3. Boot into recovery
    4. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    5. Perform a data factory reset/wipe (Do not format data in twrp recovery!)
    6. Flash ROM.
    7. Flash Gapps package (optional)

Flashing a newer version?
    1. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    2. Wipe cache and dalvik-cache in recovery
    3. Flash ROM
    4. Flash Gapps package (optional)

A few notes on battery/charging
    After flashing ROM and/or kernel you may get some battery drain. Give the device time to settle into the ROM/kernel, and after a full charge or two you should notice improved battery life.

Flashing a Testing kernel?
    I've decided to add testing kernels which will allow users to try-out a newer kernel version and give their feedback on it before I include it in new ROM versions. This also allows me to just update kernels without having to update the entire ROM, when there is no ROM changes from one version to the next. I will include them as attachments.
    1. Reboot your device into recovery
    2. Flash the flashable zip in recovery
    3. Done

General Credits and Features:

* Google of course for most of the source

Most of these feature I've ported or no porting was needed
    * CyanogenMod
    • https://github.com/CyanogenMod
    • Using CM bionic as a base
    • busybox
    • CMFileManager
    • DSPManager
    • Calendar app
    • Browser app (endhanced)
    • Torch
    • Keyboard
    • Theme chooser
    • LockClock lockscreen widget app
    • Advanced calculator app
    • Enhanced stock Email app
    • Command line tools such as bash, vim, htop and powertop
    • Forward port Long press back to kill app
    • Custom power menu: Reboot, Screenshot, Expanded Desktop
    • Expandable Volume Control
    • Volume Rocker Music Control
    • Circle Battery Mod with percentage option mod
    • Show/Hide clock and AM/PM Style
    • Openvpn, Openssh sources
    • Clear Recent apps
    • SystemUI: Statusbar Clock and Date actions
    • customizable lock screen targets
    • Variable lockscreen pattern size
    • Navigation bar customization
    • NavRing shortcuts
    • Status bar settings
    • Quiet hours
    • Launch default music app when headset plugged in
    • Safe headset volume toggle
    • Power sounds toggle
    • USB Notify toggle to hide USB notification icon from status bar
    • Pie controls
    • Quick Settings Customization
    • Power Widget
    • Volume rocker wake
    * Linaro
    * Koush for opensource SuperUser

* Paranoid Android
    • Halo

* Other features
    • The kernel that is in this ROM
    • Disabled ROM from flashing stock recovery
    • Screen will not turn on when unplugging from power usb/ac.
    • SaberMod GCC 4.9 toolchains highly optimize the ROMs
    • Extra build optimizations
    • Battery Bar
    • Custom Navigation Bar height
    • Check Changelog on third post for more detailed info
    • Wallpaperz app for extra wallpapers
    • Probably other things, I'm too modest sometimes :)

If I'm forgetting anyone let me know and I'll add you to the list!

About The Kernel: Saber-toothed-Squirrel

stscv.jpg

Things I've added/changed
    • Based on Google's latest kernel source for android 4.2.2
    • Added ARM optimizations.
    • Merged CyanogenMod kernel
    • Merged Harsh's kernel
    • Merged latest Linux kernel always
    • Added ParanoidAndroid kernel colors
    • UV
    • Added showp1984 sweep2wake feature. Use TricksterMod app to use.
    • Added faux123 sound mods.

Alternative kernel download link, kernel user reviews and kernel bug reporting at - http://sourceforge.net/p/stskernel...RL="http://goo.gl/nQBWc6"]Latest Rom Download

Goo Mirror (Latest)

RC4

RC4 Mirror

Alternative SaberMod Builds

Banks gapps Highly recommended

Kernel Source Complying with GPL

Any and all donations are appreciated! All donations will go towards purchasing of new nexus devices to continue SaberMod development.

Donators: I will not be putting amounts donated unless requested by the donator. All donations are appreciated regardless of amounts. Everyone has different incomes and this seems like the most respectable thing for everyone ;)

okantomi
    gabx
    johnson8cyl
    thee_anand
    eep2378
    strapped365
    miguepereira77
    dwang
    masilver
    hsrn
    ScumDroid x3
    davwman
    nikzDHD
    Vangelis13
    FAQ

SaberMod is a AOSP based ROM with some extra features added in and mostly from CyanogenMod. SaberMod started out pure AOSP when android 4.2.1 launched. Originally it was pure AOSP with a few extra features I ported over from CyanogeMod and linaro optimizations. Then I rebased everything off of rasbeanjelly because I liked many features found in rasbean. Since then I've modified a lot of the code so not much of it is rasbeanjelly based anymore. But you will still find some commonly used features found in rasbeanjelly. SaberMod is not a rasbeanjelly or CM clone, or KANG. Custom kernels are included for certain devices when available. These are personal builds we make for ourselves and originally became very popular in the nexus 7 forums. Features are very rarely added, and are built to SaberMod's team members liking. Currently there are two members of SaberMod working on this project. Myself and @jarjar124 . Please understand our time is limited and we are only two people who have lives, and do not have 25-50 members like CyanogenMod to add things. And our goal is not to add a bunch of features that bloat the system of the ROM.

Q "Does this ROM have such and such feature?
    A "Did you read the first post? Most if not all features are listed in the OP. If you find a feature not listed, tell us and we will add it. Yes, sometimes we miss things."

Q "Very nice ROM, but... Can you add such and such feature?"
    A "Depends on a few things, if we think it is a feature we want in the ROM and how easy it is to implement into SaberMod. If you get ignored it's because we're undecided, nothing personal."

Q "I keep asking over and over again if such and such feature can be added but my questions keep getting ignored, why?"
    A "Probably because your asking a question that's already been answered, and a simple thread search can answer for you. Either that or we are undecided about it."

Q "I reported a bug but my post gets ignored, why?"
    A "Either it's not a bug or you provided no information such as a logcat that has the correct information in it needed to find a possible fix or solution."

Q "I have some problems but I'm using another kernel. Can you fix?"
    A "If you think it's a ROM issue state so. If your not sure post a logcat. Don't post last_kmsg for other kernels, cause we can't help"

Q "I think I'm having a problem with the kernel, and I need a fix ASAP!"
    A "adb pull /proc/last_kmsg or it never happened and your post will be ignored."

Q "Can I build SaberMod from source code on Linux?"
    A "Yes, it is encouraged, machine setup instructions are as follows. SaberMod builds with the latest version of Ubuntu 13.04 and java 7 or java 6 (either one)
    Set up your build envirnoment: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=35338419&postcount=1
    Skip the part that installs java 6 if you want to install java 7 instead.
    If you want to install java 7 go here: http://openjdk.java.net/install/
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install openjdk-7-jre openjdk-7-jdk
    Downloading the source
    Code:
    mkdir -p ~/android/SaberMod && cd ~/android/SaberMod;
    repo init -u https://github.com/SaberMod/android.git -b sm-jb-mr1
    repo sync
    bash sm-mako
    Follow the script instructions for building and make your selections on how you want to build your ROM.

Q "What if I have trouble building or I'm confused on the instructions, can I post questions in this thread for help?"
    A "Yes it's encouraged and discussing it might help others."

Q "There's some things in the ROMs that are not in my language, can you please translate?"
    A "We can not translate currently, but if you want to help translate parts of the ROM that are only in English contact us and we will try."
    Running first build now :) (fingers crossed)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Code:
    [B][COLOR="lime"]Initial release sm_mako-1.0.1-1361321788-0220[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="lime"]sm_mako-1.0.1-1361491392-0222[/COLOR][/B]

[B]Rom Changes:[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Revert "add switch on/off action to onClick for WiFi and BlueTooth Tile
    [*]LockscreenTargets : Dismiss on target select
    [/LIST]

[B]Kernel Changes:[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Complete rebase of kernel source based on Google's stock kernel instead of CyanogenMod's.  [url]https://github.com/SaberMod/lge-kernel-mako/compare/a3e7075693...e9c8fbbcc6[/url]  Lot's of fixes for GCC 4.7 thanks to showp1980 from bricked kernel!
    [*]Added sweep2wake functionality again thanks to showp1980! [url]https://github.com/SaberMod/lge-kernel-mako/compare/e9c8fbbcc6...d8c0ce5d3a[/url]  You can now use TouchControl app to enable/disable this feature :)
    [/LIST]

[B][COLOR="lime"]sm_mako-1.0.1-RC2[/COLOR][/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Various clang fixes to allow adding graphite optimizations during compilation without the builds failing.  Some of these have been submitted by me and merged into Linaro gerrit code review.
    [*]Added graphite flags for CC and CPP programming languages optimizations
    [*]Built latest toolchains from GNU source and enabled graphite functionality.  This allows graphite optimizations to be used during compilation.
    [*]Added even more optimization flags, but none that increase code size to a unsafe level that will cause more battery drain and memory usage.
    [*]Bring variable lockscreen pattern size back now that it's fixed.
    [*]Removed spare parts system app, it's old and broken.
    [*]Merged latest mainline busybox changes from master branch
    [*]Fixed cifs, credits for patches from CyanogenMod
    [*]Updated latest binaries for 4.2.2
    [*]Merged the rest of AOSP 4.2.2 changes now that the full source is out :)
    [*]More bionic optimization patches ported from CyanogenMod's github
    [*]Anything else I'm forgetting will add later
    [/LIST]

[LIST]
    [*]Added more kernel flag optimizations
    [/LIST]

[B][COLOR="Lime"]sm_mako-1.0.1-RC3[/COLOR][/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Fixed various bugs with gallery and voice search
    [*]Other various minor ROM bug fixes
    [*]Added SaberMod GCC 4.8 toolchains for building the ROMs.  This is a huge step and a major improvement in these ROMs
    [*]Added LockClock lockscreen widget app
    [*]Added new wallpaper app
    [*]Navigation Ring shortcuts
    [*]Battery Bar
    [*]Expanded Desktop improvements
    [*]Configurable power menu
    [*]Pie controls
    [*]Quiet hours
    [*]Power sounds
    [*]Configurable rotation settings
    [*]Swap volume buttons when screen is rotated
    [/LIST]

[B][COLOR="Lime"]sm_mako-1.0.1-1367568773-0503[/COLOR][/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Remove configurable rotation settings and swap volume buttons while rotated.  Was very buggy features needed to be gone.
    [*]SaberMod toolchain 4.9 implemented :D
    [*]Toggle to wake screen when plugged/unplugged.  Ported from AOKP by        [user=3124065]@rascarlo[/user]
    [*]Fix SystemUI memory leaks on theme changes.
    [/LIST]

[LIST]
    [*]Merged all the way up to Linux 3.4.43
    [*]Added faux123 audio mods.  Must use his app.
    [*]Slight voltage tweaks.  -50 mV undervolt.
    [*]Refreshed updated gcc 4.7 toolchain to build with.
    [/LIST]

[B][COLOR="Lime"]sm_mako-1.0.1-1369082519-0520[/COLOR][/B]
    [LIST]
    [B]CyanogenMod changes[/B]
    [*]Email force close when pressing back key after selecting characters
    [*]Option to use volume keys to control media volume anytime
    [*]added contact lockscreen icon
    [*]Send out a configuration change when screen size changes due to expanded
    [*]Frameworks: take mPieScale into account to calculate estimated PIE width
    [*]Framworks: disable observer and receiver if PIE is disabled
    [*]Frameworks: Fix do not show snappoints if triggermask disables edge
    [*]Don't include flags in configuration change if their value hasn't changed
    [*]Pie controls: Introducing a pie delivery service
    [*]Pie controls: A new way of activation
    [*]Fix up notification LED behaviour
    [*]Allow applications to show the navigation bar in expanded desktop mode.
    [*]NavigationBar : Only inflate once
    [*]Pie Controls: Fix snap points position.
    [*]Pie Controls: Fix sound effects.
    [*]Colour picker text input field: wrong content due to alpha channel.
    [*]Fix entering navbar editor in expanded desktop mode.
    [*]mako: use custom lights library
    [*]Always disable all LEDs before updating them.
    [*]Clean up lights module code.
    [/LIST]
    [B]My own minor changes[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Quiet hours: Minor cleanups
    [*]Increase pie trigger time to 340, currently we have to swype too fast to get a trigger
    [*]Revert "Launch music player on headset connect"
    [*]Removed extra tiles that don't match theme chooser themes
    [*]Removed extra dark black ROM theming back to stock AOSP theme.  We can use themes for something like this :D
    [B]Security enhancements[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Add a option to hide power off option for power menu on lockscreen
    [*]Don't show reboot menu on lock screen
    [/LIST]
    [/LIST]
    [B]Kernel[/B] Almost done!
    [LIST]
    [*]Merge Linux 3.4.46
    [*]Merge CyanogenMod kernel.  Includes Pie graphics glitch patch
    [*]Merge remote-tracking branch 'linux/linux-3.4.y' into sm-jb-mr1
    [/LIST]

[B][COLOR="Lime"]sm_mako-1.0.1-1370187737-0602[/COLOR][/B]
    [B]CyanogenMod Changes[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Remove opaque check in GLRenderer when preparing dirty region.
    [*]Fix layout of MultiWaveView and GlowPadView.
    [*]Pie controls: Tweaking UX for pie service
    [*]Bye, bye Talk. Welcome Hangouts
    [*]Fix FC when trying to adjust radio band via *#*#4636#*#* dialer code.
    [*]a2dp: Set the default A2DP bitrate to high quality
    [*]libm: These optimizations are only for Krait
    [*]libm: sqrt and sqrtf via ARM vsqrt instruction.
    [*]libm: optimistic pow calling
    [*]Revert "Neon optimized implementation of S16_opaque_D32_nofilter_DX"
    [/LIST]
    [B [user=4429892]@Martin_Ro[/user][/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Option to toggle LED charge notification Patchset
    [/LIST]

[B]SaberMod[/B]

[B]@sparksco[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Option to disable low battery led pulse while not charging
    [*]Revert "Increase pie trigger time to 340, currently we have to swype too fast to get a trigger
    [*]Update GCC 4.9 toolchain with latest GNU and Google patches
    [*]Add a boolean to hide Charging LED, disabled by default.
    [*]Add a category for LED behaviour in userinterface
    [*]Add a boolean to disable volume rocker wake
    [*]Official changelog for kernel [url]https://github.com/SaberMod/lge-kernel-mako/compare/45f02d7a26...0f618dcbc3[/url]
    [/LIST]

[B]@jarjar124[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Add volume wake option
    [/LIST]

[B][COLOR="Lime"]sm_mako-1.0.1-1370998408-0612[/COLOR][/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Bye, bye Talk. Welcome Hangouts
    [*]core and telephony: Additional HSPAP support
    [*]Frameworks & SystemUI - additional DC-HSPAP support
    [*]TelephonyManager: hide NETWORK_TYPE_DCHSPAP
    [*]Telephony: Add DCHSPAP to getTcpBufferSizesPropName
    [*]Pie controls: Fix event handling on chained input filters
    [*]Pie controls: Fix event handling on chained input filters
    [*]NavRing : Fix FC on rotate
    [*]Pie controls: Fix flickering nav bar in full screen
    [*]Pie controls: Catching activation corner cases
    [*]Fix the flipping animation sometimes being played when pulling the quick
    [*]Add missing ACTION_MEDIA_UNMOUNTED intent
    [*]Check themes of current user, not user 0.
    [*]NotificationManagerService: fix typo on led off time variable
    [*]Finally fix incorrect flipping to quick settings.
    [*]Fix incorrect fragment animation used for hiding fragments
    [*]Fix theme provider crashing for non-primary user.
    [*]Cleanup: Use framework-provided method.
    [/LIST]

[B]SaberMod[/B]

[B]@jarjar124[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Add long press on clear recents leads to clearing cache on device.
    [*]Put clear recents on bottom for easier reach on smaller devices.

[B]@sparksco[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Add support to enable/disable Electron Beam
    [*]Enable -O3 optimizations
    [*]Update kernel toolchain
    [*]Use a older 4.9.0 toolchain for the ROM to build with -O3 otpimizations
    [*]Merge Linux kernel source
    [*]Fix mako camera crash
    [*]Update terminal emulator
    [/LIST]

[B][COLOR="Lime"]sm_mako-1.0.1-1371908684-0622[/COLOR][/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Fix a number of multi-user bugs.
    [*]User defined colours for pie controls
    [*]Revert "Add location (GPS) tile
    [*]Fix NPE in NavigationBarView during bugreport
    [*]Fix ringer mode being unneededly changed by setting ringer mode volume
    [*]Lockscreen : Fix widgets disabled
    [*]Close notification panel when swiping away the last clearable
    [*]Hide navigation ring if no targets are configured.
    [*]Derp fix.
    [*]ThemeUtils: Retain the original package name in themed UI context
    [*]Fix lock settings pattern crash on configuration change
    [/LIST]

[B]ParanoidAndroid Changes[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]HALO
    [*]Halo: Add master switch to disable Halo
    [*]Reworked transparent layer
    [*]LayerActivity: Corrected lifecycle
    [*]Fix little derp causing visual bug
    [*]HALO cleanup
    [*]Don't bring home to the front if we're opening a floating activity
    [*]HALO: Option to pause the underlying app
    [*]Give floating flag to previous activities in the stack
    [/LIST]

[B]SaberMod Changes[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Navigation button color option
    [*]Allow theming of lockscreen Thanks to  [user=3799866]@strapped365[/user] !
    [*]Update drawables from PA
    [*]Frameworks: Advanced low battery indicator options
    [*]Fix a number of multi-user bugs
    [/LIST]

sm_mako-1.0.1-RC4
    CyanogenMod Changes
    • Lockscreen : Hide clock for Chronus/DeskClock
    • Fix SystemUI memory leaks on theme changes.
    • Add SMS Middleware layer.
    • CM Privacy Guard

ParanoidAndroid Changes
    • Latest HALO changes
    • Show as floating window on recent apps

SaberMod Changes
    • Faster statusbar
    • Ported CM Power widget
    • Ported CM QuickSettings Panel
    • Ported CM Auto Brightness curve adjustment - Credit @Martin_Ro
    • Enable 180 degree rotation - Credit @Martin_Ro
    i would like to say something.
    @sparksco and i are collaborating and sharing ideas, thoughts, commits and whatever since long time.
    he is one of those people who are not looking for fame and such.
    i always tell me him that he doesn't sleep, so that he started to call me dad (wtf i am not that old!).
    what i like more is that he is a correct and serious person, which it is something that i appreciate most in somebody.
    and to all of you asking for eta and such, c'mon: remember this is for fun, and i assume i am speaking for both of us @sparksco and i), we build roms for our own pleasure, curiosity and fun: we are not after donation links, fame and twitter links in your about phone layout.
    we are after a good rom.
    thanks @sparksco