Anyone using the OTG function?

Search This thread

Visa Declined

Sep 17, 2012
Oklahoma City
I've been enjoying my games using an XBox 360 controller. I've had OTG on other phones, but haven't been able to use the controller without a powered USB hub. This device has a big enough battery to power the controller on its own! So much fun!

44eOcJo.jpg

Reactions: aaronrw

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
I'm not using it with games but I am using it as an ext SD card for music and such. Especially while at work I download so much on my phone then transfer it to a flash drive then use the otg cable and flash drive and plug into my Nexus 7 that's installed in my truck dash as the head unit video player navi. Works great.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

christiam.coronado

Jan 11, 2009
Santa Ana (OC)
I'm not using it with games but I am using it as an ext SD card for music and such. Especially while at work I download so much on my phone then transfer it to a flash drive then use the otg cable and flash drive and plug into my Nexus 7 that's installed in my truck dash as the head unit video player navi. Works great.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

where and what kind of otg cable work for the flex

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been enjoying my games using an XBox 360 controller. I've had OTG on other phones, but haven't been able to use the controller without a powered USB hub. This device has a big enough battery to power the controller on its own! So much fun!

44eOcJo.jpg