[Q] Anyone else's WWE Network app unable to play video?

Search This thread

DaveNinja

Jun 19, 2014
I installed the WWE Network app from the Amazon store and entered my login info. The menus work fine but when i select something to watch (anything) a quick gray box pops up that says something like "Cannot Play Video" for a second and then the app crashes back to the fire tv launcher. The login info is all good since it works on my PS3 and computer.
I uninstalled the app and re-installed it but still have the same problem. I was just wondering if anyone else has or doesnt have this problem. Thanks

mejdam

May 12, 2008
I installed the WWE Network app from the Amazon store and entered my login info. The menus work fine but when i select something to watch (anything) a quick gray box pops up that says something like "Cannot Play Video" for a second and then the app crashes back to the fire tv launcher. The login info is all good since it works on my PS3 and computer.
I uninstalled the app and re-installed it but still have the same problem. I was just wondering if anyone else has or doesnt have this problem. Thanks

I had that issue with the google play version of wwe but the fire tv version works flawlessly. My nephew watches that all day.