Youtube connection problems

Search This thread

ROADKING17

Aug 17, 2013
Having problems of late connecting youtube to chromecast some videos work some don't... Unrooted .... am I the only one?

SENT FROM MY SM-N900T/NEXUS 5 USING TAPATALK

r3pwn

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 11, 2012
r3pwn.com
Having problems of late connecting youtube to chromecast some videos work some don't... Unrooted .... am I the only one?

My CC is un-rooted and I just casted a two hour long YouTube video to keep my little sisters entertained. If you still have the issue in the morning, I'll cast some more to see if you're the only one.

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk

ROADKING17

Aug 17, 2013
My CC is un-rooted and I just casted a two hour long YouTube video to keep my little sisters entertained. If you still have the issue in the morning, I'll cast some more to see if you're the only one.

Thanks it's small clips I get the spinning wheel on my tv... Before it would connect with no problem and now for about a week not it plays some then not play others

r3pwn

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 11, 2012
r3pwn.com
Thanks it's small clips I get the spinning wheel on my tv... Before it would connect with no problem and now for about a week not it plays some then not play others

Have you tried factory resetting your Chromecast? (may or may not help, but won't cause any damage)

ROADKING17

Aug 17, 2013
Reseted the chromecast still having problems on certain youtube videos I tried different phones tablets etc and still no go. I'm thinking it's the youtube app itself last update really screwed things up