[Q] Where to get new S Pen?

Search This thread

Chrissssssss

Nov 14, 2008
For some reason when i first tried to create this post I got the T-Mobile content lock site instead. Working second time.

Anyway, where is the bet place to get a new pen for my Note II? My daughter bit the tip off a while ago. It still works but not easily.

I've looked at a few places but not always sure if they're genuine Samsung ones and some reviews I've seen of pens sypposed to be for the Note II are actually for the Note 1 and don't fit the pen holder.

Chrissssssss

Nov 14, 2008
Thanks for that.

Couldn't find the pen for the Note 2 on the Samsung website, and probably should have said I'm in the UK. Ordered from Mobilefun.co.uk in the end, reviews on there saying it's an official one that fits the holder.

viper31573

Aug 31, 2012
port st lucie
ive lost 2 in the last month. both times i ordered off amazon. i paid $10 for the 1st and $12 for the 2nd. both from the same company lol. anyways it fits the holder, it works, and it says samsung on it, so i assume its official

erica_renee

Sep 16, 2010
Louisville
ive lost 2 in the last month. both times i ordered off amazon. i paid $10 for the 1st and $12 for the 2nd. both from the same company lol. anyways it fits the holder, it works, and it says samsung on it, so i assume its official

One good way to tell if its original . Pop off the button cap(mad to come off) Check to see if you see Adjustment screws on the Pots... If so its most likely Samsung. Or at least Better made then most of the clones.I have got extra one from Amazon

viper31573

Aug 31, 2012
port st lucie
The comments all say it is a bad fake spen. Please read before posting random links.
It's not a random link. I've bought 2 of them.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

It may be a fake but I can't tell the difference and if works

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

I will say this though. I almost never use the s pen so if there are features that don't work I wouldn't know. That being said,the features I've tried such as screen write and screen shot do work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for that.

Couldn't find the pen for the Note 2 on the Samsung website, and probably should have said I'm in the UK. Ordered from Mobilefun.co.uk in the end, reviews on there saying it's an official one that fits the holder.