Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

milaq

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2009
milaq.net
fTppXto.jpg

Welcome to the unofficial CyanogenMod 11.0 nightlies

The releases will co-inside and the build start time is at 03:01 UTC every night and should be uploaded soon after. If at anytime the builds are not there, then there was a problem building the ROM, and we will have a look at it ASAP.

As for some time now there are no official CyanogenMod 11 i9100/galaxys2 builds available. We decided to release regular (unofficial) nightly builds to the public.
Besides the build tag these do not differ from official builds and all credit goes to the original maintainers of the i9100.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official i9100 nightly builds are now available.
Please take all discussions to the new thread
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2634693

If you are on this build and want to migrate to the official nightlies you can do so without any hassle by dirty flashing an official nightly update over your current unofficial version.

The buildbot will stop building future updates of the unofficial version.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recovery with metadata support required (e.g. CWM >= 6.0.4.3)

And as always: I take no responsibility whatsoever for raging, screaming, crying, frustration, failing, confusion, dead kittens, etc.

Last edited:

milaq

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2009
milaq.net
  • Daniel Hillenbrand (codeworkx) - for his awesome work on many samsung devices
  • Wayland_ACE - for getting i19100's cm-11.0 development on
  • All i9100 and smdk4412 contributors
  • Steve Kondik (cyanogen) - for starting this great project
  • Google - for an awesome OS

Let me know if i omitted you and i will add you here asap

Visit us in #cyanogenmod or #cyanogenmod-dev (only dev related talk) on freenode

Last edited:

lomistars

Jul 5, 2012
Is Camera fixed in this build, we ve had a problem with video preview on Wayland 's latest build

Last edited:

motorrad

May 30, 2007
THX a lot for hard Work.
Missing CM Update-Menu under Settings>About
Fixed unlock Lockscreen to answer incoming Call

Last edited:

nothingman1976

Apr 18, 2012
Upgraded from the ROM of wayland_ace without deleting data partitition and everythings seems to work! Great job.

P.S. why there are two launcher ?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 utilizzando Tapatalk

turboblaz

Jan 8, 2011
Ljubljana
Upgraded from the ROM of wayland_ace without deleting data partitition and everythings seems to work! Great job.

P.S. why there are two launcher ?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 utilizzando Tapatalk

One launcher3.apk is from cm team and the launcher.apk is from nexus 5 with Google Now if you slide to the left :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

dt0

Apr 7, 2011
Thank you. Upgraded from Wayland's last build without wiping data and everything is fine.
Also, there's now 3G data during phone call :good:

D

Deleted member 4912208

Just installed it and from about two hours of using it, I can say it feels pretty good. No bugs or whatsoever until now, I haven't tried ART yet.

Right now, I cannot say anything about the battery life, but I will definitely update you on this.

Nice work, if the S2 will not get CM11 officially, this will most likely be my first choice.

D

Deleted member 4912208

Okay, I charged my phone and set it aside. After an hour or so, I came back to it to see that it hat not been into deep sleep all the time. It seems that "FusedLocationService" kept my device awake. I wanted to reboot to see if that would fix it, but appearently my device won't boot right now. I'm stuck at the Galaxy SII screen with the yellow triangle. I'm going to wipe it now.

lerkin

Jan 4, 2011
msk
Okay, I charged my phone and set it aside. After an hour or so, I came back to it to see that it hat not been into deep sleep all the time. It seems that "FusedLocationService" kept my device awake. I wanted to reboot to see if that would fix it, but appearently my device won't boot right now. I'm stuck at the Galaxy SII screen with the yellow triangle. I'm going to wipe it now.

I had deep sleep issues with cm11 after dirty update from 10.2. Phone didn't sleep.
After clean install phone started to sleep well, but only than not on charge. Than it was on charge it didn't sleep. Strange wakelock.

D

Deleted member 4912208

I had deep sleep issues with cm11 after dirty update from 10.2. Phone didn't sleep.
After clean install phone started to sleep well, but only than not on charge. Than it was on charge it didn't sleep. Strange wakelock.

Well I have no idea why that occured to me since I did a full wipe before flashing the ROM. Currently I'm on CM9 stable. I don't know why the phone does not go into deep sleep when the charger is connected, but that behaviour seems to be normal, it also is that way on the stock ROM or any other one.

lerkin

Jan 4, 2011
msk
Well I have no idea why that occured to me since I did a full wipe before flashing the ROM. Currently I'm on CM9 stable. I don't know why the phone does not go into deep sleep when the charger is connected, but that behaviour seems to be normal, it also is that way on the stock ROM or any other one.

Mary be you are right, but charging on cm 11 is so slow, I can only assume it is because of lack of sleep while on charge.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

mardiie

Aug 9, 2010
Thanks for the awesome work!

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

Is Camera fixed in this build, we ve had a problem with video preview on Wayland 's latest build

Its works alot smoother for me them from the previous build. Front pictures work but video gives a hard crash. To fix erase data in app options.

Reactions: lomistars
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts