Just got the S5 have some questions

Search This thread

iamloco724

Jan 21, 2011
I just got the device im coming from an HTC DNA this is my first Samsung phone for myself i have played with my girlfriends S4 and my dads S3 before though

With the camera when i take a picture it says "Hold the device steady until it finishes taking the picture" this seems very annoying why doesn't it just take the picture, sometime it does but more often then not thats the message i get i want it to be quick not have to wait 5-8 seconds or whatever it is

On my old android phones i use to be able to create a shortcut of battery status in the settings where if i click that i would get a few details including how long my device has been unplugged, is there anyway to get that shortcut on the S5?

This was also my first time upgrading through Best Buy, i know i have 30 days to exchange is that 30 days from the order date or 30 days from receiving the phone in the mail?

Who provides the best mobile insurance? and how long do i have to add it?

These are my questions for now im sure i will stumble into more as i have only been playing with it for a few hours now

Razzzzer

Dec 25, 2011
Santa Barbara
I just got the device im coming from an HTC DNA this is my first Samsung phone for myself i have played with my girlfriends S4 and my dads S3 before though

With the camera when i take a picture it says "Hold the device steady until it finishes taking the picture" this seems very annoying why doesn't it just take the picture, sometime it does but more often then not thats the message i get i want it to be quick not have to wait 5-8 seconds or whatever it is

think this is the camera stabilizing feature.. you can turn it off.. there are some detailed thread on this around.