[Q] Any ROMS which Looks like Samsung?

Search This thread

balarishinoob

Sep 1, 2013
Hey! I wanted to ask you that are there any ROMS which looks like samsung? Eg. The keyboard, the looks, the style , and Everything.

if there are please give me the link. Lol I really like samsung. <3

opssemnik

Account currently disabled
Jun 10, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Hey! I wanted to ask you that are there any ROMS which looks like samsung? Eg. The keyboard, the looks, the style , and Everything.

then why buy a nexus o_O. now theme engine can make it look like, but as for apps, only a very small amout,90% of people who buy nexus, dont like touchwiz or other factory skins, so a port of a whole rom or apps, is unlikily to happen

Reactions: catlog

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Why you bought a AOSP based Phone. :(

There is a TW ROM developed. Search in Android section

then why buy a nexus o_O. now theme engine can make it look like, but as for apps, only a very small amout,90% of people who buy nexus, dont like touchwiz or other factory skins, so a port of a whole rom or apps, is unlikily to happen