[Q] About storage, and notification Leds

Search This thread

xConjo

Dec 26, 2012
Santiago de Chile
test029.tk
Hi all I have two questions...
First of all: I have Android 4.4.2 Kitkat on my Xperia, latest FW + root
The first question is about storage problems on the phone, The internal memory (sdcard0?) is emulated (or something like that, I don't really know) and it doesn't have an option to transfer apps to the SD (sdcard1?). I play a lot of rhythm games and these take up space, not as much as games like Asphalt, but still.
Is there a way to install Apps on the SD card? or atleast redirect their data (/.NameOfTheApp/ or /Android/data/(or /obb/) to the external microSD any workaround for that...?

And my second question is... more a problem than a question:
The notification bar under the screen doesn't bright completely. This seems to be a hardware problem I don't really care too much, but when I see it it bothers me more than it should
With "doesn't bright completely" I mean that, it looks like that bar has 3 LEDs on it... the one on the right on my phone died (or that seems to be) I don't want to take it to repair because that's a useless waste of time, but I also don't like this being asymetrical.
In this photo you'll notice that it "glows" more to the left.. (sorry for the low quality, it was taken with my PSVita)

9YH08.png

So, if I am correct about that being 3 leds, is there a way I could...
a) Disable the led on the left to make it symetrical
b) Make the led on the center brighter so it would be like I lost nothing (I remember being out there a mod for 2011 Xperia phones that let you change the notification led brightness, In theory this shuould be also do-able on a newer phone, since it is done by modifyng some flies on the system... right?)

Last edited:

xConjo

Dec 26, 2012
Santiago de Chile
test029.tk
1. For storage problem you can try Foldermount to move your data/obb files from sdcard0 to sdcard1. But you need root to use it.

2. If I am not wrong we have only one LED in the illumination bar for our Xperia ZR. Xperia SP has 3 led in the illumination bar.
Gonna give Foldermount a try, I'm already root so let's hope it works.
EDIT: It's working perfectly, Thank you so much!

Oh well, then my illumination bar is just weird :p

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. For storage problem you can try Foldermount to move your data/obb files from sdcard0 to sdcard1. But you need root to use it.

2. If I am not wrong we have only one LED in the illumination bar for our Xperia ZR. Xperia SP has 3 led in the illumination bar.