Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vandieutot

Aug 19, 2013
Hà Nội
msmobile.vn
Sample.JPG

******************************************************************************************************************************************************​
VDT-V8+Full+LG+G3.JPG
* Benefits
- Created from the F460S V10F background.
- Fix all errors welder.
- Remove the keyboard korean heard calling and texting.
- Add the app as walkman sony, watch movies, view photos, sketches of Z2.
- Add the beautiful and lively theme.
- Fix error message, heard the call of the three operators L, S, K.
- Update the latest app for the period 27.08.2014.
- Add tweak build.prop Tweaks and help smooth machine.
- Mod multitasking split the full screen app.
- And a few features that invite you to explore further.

* How to Up :
- Request you to be root.
- You download the rom file to unzip the subdirectories inside the rom.
- Inside 1 BusyBoxPro.apk software requires you to install it and then open it up waiting for it to load to 100% then you click "Install" until it shows up 1 white board and then turn it off and next steps following.
- Copy materials folder "system" in memory of the machine.
- Then you run the file "VDT-V1 Super Lite LG G3 Cat 6" when the screen starts to run it asks for permission to connect to your computer, then you agree. Then the Super SU it asks you hit allowed.
- Wait for running range 10-15 minutes depending on the configuration of your computer.
- Run finished it says "Press Enter to Vao Recovery" then you follow
- In the recovery then you "Select wipe data / factory reset" and "wipe cache Chon paritition" to clean the machine offline.
- Reboot and resumed full turn shall inform the developer as options -> USB debugging mode and then we resumed unzipped folder and run right past the patch file corresponding to each your machine.
- Run finished reboot and use only. Wishing you happy with VDT-ROM.

MODERATOR EDIT: The links have been removed due to XDA Rules violations

Last edited by a moderator:

rmlsalta

Jul 27, 2012
You are amazing, when will vdt v9 for g3 801 dude? :p

Sent from my LG-F400S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
To the op, I can provide 2 very fast and reliable mirrors if you like. Just provide me a file and I'll get it taken care of for ya

tinnguyenminh

Sep 11, 2007
I download the ROM and successfully installed on my F460S. When running the "VDT-V1 Super Lite LG G3 Cat 6" bat file, it took about 7 minutes before I can go to the phone recovery mode. When I select "Select wipe data / factory reset" on the phone, it took a long time before the process completed (maybe 5 or 6 minutes). I was a little worry when this process took so long, but it finally completed. I follow the rest of the instruction without any problem. I setup the phone again (from Titanium Pro backup) and have not encounter any problem yet. Thanks VanDieuTot for the first F460S ROM and looking forward to your continue supporting this phone.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

One more thing. I installed XPOSED, Tweaksbox 1.2 and Cobalt G3 theme and did not have any problem yet.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

VanDieuTot,

Question, Do you have the image file to flash the F460S back to stock in case we get into bootloop or want to go back to stock? I can not find any information about this when google. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-F460S

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Sent from my LG-F460S

Reactions: vandieutot

D0MINO

Jan 14, 2011
Does this ROM persist through reboots and if the F460 can load a custom ROM then I'm guessing it's not that hard to load it on the other G3 versions (despite locked bootloaders)?

Also, is there anything significantly different about the F460, aside from the CAT 6 4G, compared to the other G3s?

Reactions: vandieutot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sample.JPG

******************************************************************************************************************************************************​
    VDT-V8+Full+LG+G3.JPG
    * Benefits
    - Created from the F460S V10F background.
    - Fix all errors welder.
    - Remove the keyboard korean heard calling and texting.
    - Add the app as walkman sony, watch movies, view photos, sketches of Z2.
    - Add the beautiful and lively theme.
    - Fix error message, heard the call of the three operators L, S, K.
    - Update the latest app for the period 27.08.2014.
    - Add tweak build.prop Tweaks and help smooth machine.
    - Mod multitasking split the full screen app.
    - And a few features that invite you to explore further.

* How to Up :
    - Request you to be root.
    - You download the rom file to unzip the subdirectories inside the rom.
    - Inside 1 BusyBoxPro.apk software requires you to install it and then open it up waiting for it to load to 100% then you click "Install" until it shows up 1 white board and then turn it off and next steps following.
    - Copy materials folder "system" in memory of the machine.
    - Then you run the file "VDT-V1 Super Lite LG G3 Cat 6" when the screen starts to run it asks for permission to connect to your computer, then you agree. Then the Super SU it asks you hit allowed.
    - Wait for running range 10-15 minutes depending on the configuration of your computer.
    - Run finished it says "Press Enter to Vao Recovery" then you follow
    - In the recovery then you "Select wipe data / factory reset" and "wipe cache Chon paritition" to clean the machine offline.
    - Reboot and resumed full turn shall inform the developer as options -> USB debugging mode and then we resumed unzipped folder and run right past the patch file corresponding to each your machine.
    - Run finished reboot and use only. Wishing you happy with VDT-ROM.

MODERATOR EDIT: The links have been removed due to XDA Rules violations
    When for d855?
    I download the ROM and successfully installed on my F460S. When running the "VDT-V1 Super Lite LG G3 Cat 6" bat file, it took about 7 minutes before I can go to the phone recovery mode. When I select "Select wipe data / factory reset" on the phone, it took a long time before the process completed (maybe 5 or 6 minutes). I was a little worry when this process took so long, but it finally completed. I follow the rest of the instruction without any problem. I setup the phone again (from Titanium Pro backup) and have not encounter any problem yet. Thanks VanDieuTot for the first F460S ROM and looking forward to your continue supporting this phone.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

One more thing. I installed XPOSED, Tweaksbox 1.2 and Cobalt G3 theme and did not have any problem yet.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

VanDieuTot,

Question, Do you have the image file to flash the F460S back to stock in case we get into bootloop or want to go back to stock? I can not find any information about this when google. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-F460S

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Sent from my LG-F460S
    Nice, some love for the cat.6
    Thank you dev!
    Does this ROM persist through reboots and if the F460 can load a custom ROM then I'm guessing it's not that hard to load it on the other G3 versions (despite locked bootloaders)?

Also, is there anything significantly different about the F460, aside from the CAT 6 4G, compared to the other G3s?