Samsung s2 and kitkat

Search This thread

LiL_Assassin

Feb 19, 2012
Hey guys, sorry if this is not the right spot, I have a Samsung s2 with kitkat, the battery life is terrible.. I mean not the usage but whenever I charge my device it stays on 4% and doesn't move, unless I don't use the device and then it charges extremely slowly, I turned off ok google and that seemed to help for about a day and now it's just doing the same thing, this is with stock kernel, dorminx, different kitkat Roms, this didn't happen on stock 4.1.2, any help would be great

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app

ahmedelhofy

Apr 12, 2012
Shebin El-Koum
You might have something draining your battery... Charge your phone to 100% then show me a screenshot from the battery page in the settings when it goes to 1% or a "better battery stats" log

Tvartenis

Mar 21, 2012
LITHUANIA
You should try other roms. Curently on my sisters SII runing Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5 and battery life is great.

Saber

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2014
Melbourne
joshualay.xyz
Xiaomi Poco F3
Personally, I don't recommend dorimanx's kernel to anyone. By far, they are the least stable and have bugs (mainly because official development has been discontinued). Try using Pedestre's apolo kernel. Stable ever since earlier release.

LiL_Assassin

Feb 19, 2012
Sorry for delay guys, I completly forgot about this. It is because this device has very limited charging (650 max) it happens on all roms, stock kernel or different. I may try that kernel, but dorimanx kernel rc3 is very well stable.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app