App & Widgets from other tablets in one place! *Updated 10/24/11*

Search This thread

theou huios

Mar 1, 2012
Asus MyLibrary

Did anyone try out MyLibrary app on Asus. There are few .apk files around internet. I did try one, but it doesn't work.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Asus Email apk too isn't working with ICS 9. Any help?

erikcave

Mar 11, 2008
Is anyone working on the Transformer Prime ICS preinstalled apps? I would love to get the file manager, library and Polaris Office running on my Galaxy Tab with CM9.

Tugix1

Oct 13, 2010
Frankfurt am Main
Ok, I have finally given up trying to get the Asus email app working. Root tab, but when I try to copy or move the app to the system/app folder, it simply says copy failed.

Ah well :(

Worked for me, just use Root Explorer and mount the system/app folder from r/o to r/w, copy again, set right permissions and restart. Then u can use the widget. If you can't get it i'll do a tutorial for you. And it's only a widget, no client/app. Just sayin'.

Gesendet vom Galaxy Tab 10.1N via Tapatalk

Last edited:

MapleSyrup

Oct 9, 2011
Another "ASUS Weather" version, works fine in ICS. Move to /system/app and change permissions if necessary (-rw-r--r--) with "Root Explorer".

Attachments

• Weather.apk
    5.9 MB · Views: 353
  • AsusWeather.jpg
    AsusWeather.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,064

Benzoman

Jan 9, 2012
Central Illinois
Worked for me, just use Root Explorer and mount the system/app folder from r/o to r/w, copy again, set right permissions and restart. Then u can use the widget. If you can't get it i'll do a tutorial for you. And it's only a widget, no client/app. Just sayin'.

Thanks for pointing out it's only a widget. Couldn't figure why I couldn't find it even though getting everything set was easy. :)
I totally didn't even think to look for it as a widget.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app

Tugix1

Oct 13, 2010
Frankfurt am Main
Thanks for pointing out it's only a widget. Couldn't figure why I couldn't find it even though getting everything set was easy. :)
I totally didn't even think to look for it as a widget.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app

Just seen during installation.. Wondered myself too, but its nice und minimalistic :) and its compatible to the stock mail app :) i like

MapleSyrup

Oct 9, 2011
Hi, do you also have "Asus email widget" working on ICS, please ? The one i have is only working with honeycomb.

This one works in ICS, just move it to /system/app

----

Also, for anyone that is interested, here is a version of "Samsung Apps" that works well with ICS (install it like a normal apk).

Attachments

• EmailWidget.apk
    40.6 KB · Views: 424
  • SamsungApps_TAB.apk
    5 MB · Views: 451
Reactions: Bus Driver

Top Liked Posts