[CM9] Iconia ICS Project

Search This thread

masr1979

Apr 5, 2006
Perth Amboy, New Jersey
...oh and there will be a stock CWM recovery as well. Lots of issues with the thor one weve piggy backed with.

Glad to hear that, my addiction to flashing got the better of me, but I wouldn't normally have installed a recovery image on one of my devices that wasn't designed for my device... there's plenty of things I'll mess around with, but boot and recovery are not 2 I'm to fond of messing with.

Oh and I think I'm going to sleep hugging my a100 tonight...

ptesmoke

Sep 23, 2008
Cold Lake
Im going to assume your the new member of the team that ive been hearing about :) just modded the audio driver, should add mic support. you should pop on IRC some time :)

will try to get on irc :-D mobile most of the time so gtalk is super handy for me. we had sound and mic working yesterday. ill pm u my Gmail so we can all touch base. :-D

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

.Gibson.

Mar 24, 2012
Chicago
Hey ptesmoke, is there anyway you could test to see if the MicroSD swap by crossix works on your build of CM9? I'm going crazy checking threads for the release like Zeronull is, so I thought I'd ask some questions. :)

TheDoctah

Mar 14, 2012
Brampton
Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow :
:confused::confused:

Enviado desde mi Desire S usando Tapatalk

Don't rush these guys...

Either he's gotten busy or he's run into a road block.

No point in him rushing crap out and then you'll get upset at him for that after to fix things. Either that or, he'll get mad you keep pestering him for updates, and then not even feel like working on it at all.

It will come when its time. The official ICS updates are out in France, and he already indicated he's waiting on official source code, so the wheels are turning. :)

bizarre.static

Nov 24, 2010
anyone testing the rom? how does it perform? right now im on ZeroNull rom and its very stable so waiting for some opinions

Theonew

Dec 4, 2010
Wherever I am
how do i install this?
Have you ever installed a rom before? :p Just make a nandroid backup, factory reset and format all partitions (emmc not required), then flash.
anyone testing the rom? how does it perform? right now im on ZeroNull rom and its very stable so waiting for some opinions
Everything works and it is smooth. Extremely good for an Alpha1. The only issue so far is /system cannot be mounted as r/w (unless you use terminal or adb).

Last edited:
Reactions: bizarre.static

jarunn

Apr 18, 2012
Its beautiful! Thanks for all the hardwork developers!

Here are a few issues I am running into

1. Cant mount /system as r/w. I found this out when I wanted to replace the wpa_supplicant for adhoc support.( btw, will cm9 support adhoc?)
2. HDMI wasnt detected when I hotplugged the cable
3. DSP didnt seem to work when I played with its BT settings for my BT headset
4. The volume button behavior seems unaffected by screen orientation
5. After nandroid backup on reboot I always get "Android is upgrading..."
6. When I open search on home screen and hit settings I get FC (without gapps)

There are no audio pops! It used to bother me a lot, especially when playing n64oid

I love the boot animation ;)

thx,

jr

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ptesmoke

Sep 23, 2008
Cold Lake
sorry i havent kept up with this thread lately guys...been a heck of a week not just testing but life as well. thanks for all the positive input.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

illego

Aug 12, 2010
Ran command to get r/w to system. However I could not get crossixx sd swap file working. Anyone have better luck?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

.Gibson.

Mar 24, 2012
Chicago
Ran command to get r/w to system. However I could not get crossixx sd swap file working. Anyone have better luck?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure this from works differently and doesn't use the /etc/install.recovery.sh. I ended up setting the script to run at boot with root privledges with script manager. Working great for me so far.

Reactions: mugna91

Top Liked Posts