stylus with eraser capability?

Search This thread

Shaderach

Nov 8, 2006
沈阳
I love SNote and the standard stylus is nice, but I don't like needing to switch back and forth from the eraser whenever I make a mistake or what to change something. Is there any way to add a virtual eraser tip to the SPen, or is there an alternative stylus that can do this on the NotePRO?

blue13x

Apr 28, 2011
There is a larger S Pen called the S Pen with eraser. That should work on the Note pro. On the back it has an eraser.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

ezdrive

May 7, 2014
Has anyone tested the 8i (S Pen with Eraser)

There is a larger S Pen called the S Pen with eraser. That should work on the Note pro. On the back it has an eraser.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I am also looking for a addition S Pen for my 12.2. I tried the Bamboo and it was way off target. It seemed that the point of the pen was off by approximately 1/16" of an inch. The problem is the sensor is too high up on the pen and when the pen was angled for normal writing the target would move down. I have not tried the 8i, I assume the same problem will exist. Has anyone tried this pen? I found one review that stated that it had the same problem as the Bamboo Stylus. Can anyone confirm compatibility?

REHolt218

Mar 31, 2011
I found an old (really old) tablet PC pen that works with the Notepro. It has an eraser and everything. The barrel is broken, so I am going to remove the guts and make my own pen. I haven't been able to find one that looks stylish so I hope to be able to.create what I want in a pen.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk