[MOD] Performance/Baterry Pack for T211

Search This thread

bangdes

Jun 16, 2013
hey, i just realized after flash this mod my right speaker is broken.. Any idea how to fix it?

Ruffypp

Feb 4, 2016
Kuching Sarawak
Hi and good afternoon for all. I build a package to get a better performance on Galaxy tab 3 inch 7 3g T211. I test during five days. I adapted this package (before works only SM-T210, now work perfect on T211).

What's good in this package ?
Better performance for gpu
Cpu run fast systemui
No lags on interface
Battery take a long time (1h~1:10h must,depend your use).
3d improviment
Better performance on games
Administrator of memory ram
More free ram
you can get more performance on benchmarks ( I test only quadrant, I don't like antutu)
Full rendering gpu on display
Internet tweaks
Better touch response

Etc...

How can you install :
Download the files Performance Tweaks #1 and Performance Tweaks #2
Copy Performance Tweaks #1 and Performance Tweaks #2 paste for your SD card.
Reboot to custom recovery and choose Install zip from SDCard, select Performance Tweaks #1.zip and install, device will*automatically reboot.
Upon boot, go to Apps drawer and launch BusyBox, run and install
After installing BusyBox, go to app drawer and launch Uni-init, click on ACTIVATE, init.d script will be enabled.*
Reboot to custom recovery again, choose Install zip, choose Performance Tweaks #2.zip. Device will reboot automatically again.
Congratulations your device is now updated, enjoy.
:) http://www.4shared.com/zip/-bTo1qAeba/Performance_Tweaks_1_T211.html

http://www.4shared.com/zip/ArNkwtPSce/Performance_Tweaks_2_for_T211.html

unable to download,signature is invalid

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-23-14-31-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-23-14-31-13.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 192

rishi rajiv 2302

Jul 11, 2017
Smt211

Because of this my tab I so slow.now my tab has so much of hang . I can't use any apps and even can't play any games . This upgrade made my tab so much of hang . Please say how to fix this please .:crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi and good afternoon for all. I build a package to get a better performance on Galaxy tab 3 inch 7 3g T211. I test during five days. I adapted this package (before works only SM-T210, now work perfect on T211).

What's good in this package ?
    Better performance for gpu
    Cpu run fast systemui
    No lags on interface
    Battery take a long time (1h~1:10h must,depend your use).
    3d improviment
    Better performance on games
    Administrator of memory ram
    More free ram
    you can get more performance on benchmarks ( I test only quadrant, I don't like antutu)
    Full rendering gpu on display
    Internet tweaks
    Better touch response

Etc...

How can you install :
    Download the files Performance Tweaks #1 and Performance Tweaks #2
    Copy Performance Tweaks #1 and Performance Tweaks #2 paste for your SD card.
    Reboot to custom recovery and choose Install zip from SDCard, select Performance Tweaks #1.zip and install, device will*automatically reboot.
    Upon boot, go to Apps drawer and launch BusyBox, run and install
    After installing BusyBox, go to app drawer and launch Uni-init, click on ACTIVATE, init.d script will be enabled.*
    Reboot to custom recovery again, choose Install zip, choose Performance Tweaks #2.zip. Device will reboot automatically again.
    Congratulations your device is now updated, enjoy.
    :) http://www.4shared.com/zip/-bTo1qAeba/Performance_Tweaks_1_T211.html

http://www.4shared.com/zip/ArNkwtPSce/Performance_Tweaks_2_for_T211.html
    I used this on my T211 and now my tablet is very slow... battery is goig down too quickly than before as CPU is stuck on 1205MHz even when just sittig on homescreen with zero widgets.. fifa plays on a slow motion but it played fine before. Is there a zip to remove all the mods that it put in?

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

I'm usig black hawk kernel V2.1..... even the Internet is slow now, I used to see 18mbps now I barely pass 5mbps, please help, I dont want to Odin back to stock just to solve it

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

Ok I will check. Try format factory. Maybe solve this. Because It's recomended you flash the package your tablet turning perfectly:good: (try format, and check)
    :silly: Can i install it on stock rom and kernel? Have anybody tested it on stock ?

Yes you can install .
    :victory: great thanks i´ll try it :laugh:
    Do i need to be rooted or just custom recovery?

You need root and custom recovery