[ROM][GSM/CDMA] HenseMod 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tenchi19134

Jul 27, 2011
Philadelphia
Where's the rom download?

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

nvm lol I iz blind

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Touch screen not working.
MetroPCS WF-S w/ patch

bobdamnit

Jan 8, 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Where's the rom download?

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

nvm lol I iz blind

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Touch screen not working.
MetroPCS WF-S w/ patch

What is your hboot?

Also, auto rotation for touchscreen doesn't work. MPCS WFS w/1.10.0000 hboot.
Sent from my HTC-PG762 using XDA

Last edited:

smartboy0668

Jul 21, 2011
Ahmedabad
Partitioning zip is not working for me..I hv tried 4 times...memory still 63 mb on fresh install..
So mtd not applied?
I am on theme vrsn

One more thing i like purplepassion theme...i cant able to go in to the skin ..can u put a flashable zip..thnx

Is data2sd working?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using XDA

Last edited:

apherio

Nov 19, 2011
Mumbai
Partitioning zip is not working for me..I hv tried 4 times...memory still 63 mb on fresh install..
So mtd not applied?
I am on theme vrsn

One more thing i like purplepassion theme...i cant able to go in to the skin ..can u put a flashable zip..thnx

Is data2sd working?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using XDA

you need to be s-off for partitioning s-on bootloader will not do :(

djkac

Hello. I just install themed version in correct order in description. Firstly after first boot and installing all my aps after reboot i lost all aps only some icons stay on the screen, but all added by me apps gone somwhere, now i reinstall and i reboot after first boot, next boot to apply nofrils recommended settings and i have bootloop or freez on the htc logo, must reinstall 3 time. I format partitions like in description. Ps how to reverse partitioning before trying new, different rom?? Thank You very much

djkac

hello, after every reboot, aps like massages or email have fc. must find different rom because after 4 times have always problems. can you tell me how to reverse partitioning which are done on installing rom?? using mtd- recovery and mtd-boot?

Edit, sorry i didnt see, i found how to restore partitions. THX

Last edited:

ScottPomroy

Aug 25, 2011
Philadelphia
I've noticed a couple of problems.

Screen orientation does not change.
After flashing this ROM I started getting strange texts from 99999999999, after switching back the texts stopped.
No voice for GPS(will not allow install of voice software through settings menu).
Some of my important apps such as TrailFinder force close and after trying fising permissions my ringtone plays everytime my screen goes on or off and there is no way to stop it. I will try a fresh clean install again for a couple of days and see what happens.

RRRb50

Account currently disabled
i tried updating it but i installed the partitionzip but it didnt changed anything

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

i tried installing it and now my mobile is stuck on HTC Boot Screen please help

apherio

Nov 19, 2011
Mumbai
i tried updating it but i installed the partitionzip but it didnt changed anything

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

i tried installing it and now my mobile is stuck on HTC Boot Screen please help

Repeat after me :
I'm s-off/boot unlocked htc owner if yes continue with further steps....

Note-(if your s-off then only partition .zip and the beats audio splashscreen are going to work
partion zip increases ur internal space a bit )

=fresh installation=

1.download the rom
2.Download partitioning zip, unzip to desktop
3.u get three files in folder (partition zip )+a rom file
4. put them on the root of your SD card i.e simply on sd card
5.Reboot in recovery
6.Make backup selecting option back and restore and select backup
7.Format system i.e data reset/factory reset watever
8.Wipe battery stats/dalvik cache in advance option
9.Install MTD-recovery.zip
10.Reboot in recovery
11.Install rom zip
12.Install MTD-boot.zip
13.Reboot phone
Follow Setup
Launch No-Frills CPU Control: smartass2 / 200 Mhz / 768 Mhz, check set on boot
Set up Link2SD, see topics over here
Reboot for safety
Go to a typing box, long press and choose input type, then HTC_IME mod

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Was this on purpose?

link 2 sd is available free on market take some efforts to download and set it as both busybox and a2sd are not integrated in rom :D;)

Last edited:

d3tr0

Dec 4, 2011
I wonder why there are lags when unlocking ring
Same thing is happening in rom m1ndh4x8r
Henry_01 if you took something from his rom ?
I think he made ​​a mistake somewhere and some phones have problems
Other roms are smooth unlocking with no problems

apherio

Nov 19, 2011
Mumbai
I wonder why there are lags when unlocking ring
Same thing is happening in rom m1ndh4x8r
Henry_01 if you took something from his rom ?
I think he made ​​a mistake somewhere and some phones have problems
Other roms are smooth unlocking with no problems

Screen freezing after unlock or call problem for months,still unresponsive for a while after unlocking screen, then i saw senaia's post about TP Calibration and tried, the problem is gone .I take no responsibility for any DAMAGES or BRICKED phone, do it at your own risk
WARNING: This will ERASE all of your data, applications, sd card, messages, contacts etc. so make backups of them.

Here is step by step guide
DONT FORGET TO BACKUP
1. Make a goldcard using tutorial in this thread
2. Unrar attached file to the root of Goldcard
3. Power off phone, boot to bootloader with volume down and power button pressed
4. Wait for while it will search for files
5. Then a screen will show up like
Power => Reflash
Vol-Dn => DIAG
6. Press Volume Down for Diag
7. You will see a screen asking you to put phone on a flat surface, do what it says
8. Once that is done you will see a menu about Clear S58 Data, Ignore it, pull the battery and reboot
9. Repair is done, problem should be solved now

twinels

Mar 21, 2012
A few problems I need help with.

Just to start off I have searched and tried many solutions before posting. I have a virgin mobile with hense mod installed. I am having issues with gps. Connot find satalites. The screen rotation and weirdness with camera are also annoying me. The gps thing is a deal breaker though. This is the most stable rom I have tried but, I can't not have my gps. Can anyone please help me. I am a bit of a noob so please use easy instuctions as I am not a developer or programer. Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

I've noticed a couple of problems.

Screen orientation does not change.
After flashing this ROM I started getting strange texts from 99999999999, after switching back the texts stopped.
No voice for GPS(will not allow install of voice software through settings menu).
Some of my important apps such as TrailFinder force close and after trying fising permissions my ringtone plays everytime my screen goes on or off and there is no way to stop it. I will try a fresh clean install again for a couple of days and see what happens.

I also get the strange text. gps problems are worse then just no voice. I do really want voice but, I can't even get satellite connection. screen orientation is annoying can someone help with these issues please?

apherio

Nov 19, 2011
Mumbai
Just to start off I have searched and tried many solutions before posting. I have a virgin mobile with hense mod installed. I am having issues with gps. Connot find satalites. The screen rotation and weirdness with camera are also annoying me. The gps thing is a deal breaker though. This is the most stable rom I have tried but, I can't not have my gps. Can anyone please help me. I am a bit of a noob so please use easy instuctions as I am not a developer or programer. Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

I also get the strange text. gps problems are worse then just no voice. I do really want voice but, I can't even get satellite connection. screen orientation is annoying can someone help with these issues please?

1/Download the version 1.1 zip directly to your SD card using barcode scanner and QR code, Web Brower, or copy it to your SD from your computer. Whatever you wish.
2/Reboot to Recovery if you are going to install it via recovery and choose install zip from SD card
3/ Choose the zip file and flash it then reboot when done!
4/ Install GPS Status from the market
5/ Run it and watch your GPS actually lock in on some sats and get you a position for a change!

For best results run GPS Status once every day or two to keep your AGPS data fresh and your locks fast.

Consider using a program like Tasker to set up a task that turns on your GPS, run GPS Status, updates your AGPS data, shuts down GPS Status, and turns off your GPS again in the middle of the night. This is what I do and I can get a 10-12 satellite lock in 5 seconds or less.

Optional Adding your Country's servers:
1/ Go to ntp.org and find your country servers
2/ Edit the gps.conf file in your /system/etc directory and replace the Canadian servers with your country's servers and save
3/ Reboot

Once you are rebooted up turn on your GPS and GPS Status. In the AGPS option download new AGPS data. It should fix your position fairly fast although initially the offset might reflect a cellular or data tower fairly far from your location

Be patient. Once it grabs 7 or so sats it will even out and report the accurate position then you should see additional sats lock at this point.

To keep locking fast update your agps data daily.

Enjoy using your nav software, maps, etc.

Thanks to Jikantaru, Modpunk and I am sure many others for all the conf info, tips, and whoever else deserves credits for helping with this solution.

Hope this is helpful to someone.

CLICK THANKS IF THIS HELPED!

Attachments

• d33ps1x_Wildfire_S_GPS_Fix_1_2.zip
    153.5 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Data works, so does WiFi. Everything is great besides gps not working.

Edit: tried d33ps1x fix and gps still doesn't work :(
    Sent from my HTC_A510c using XDA

gps works perfect i am not having any issues with it yet ...but still then

modpunk gps fix:All the current HTC phones have a Qualcomm GPS chipset. The firmware running on the radio processor handles SUPL support. You just need to tell it the SUPL server and port. So the config should look like this:
    Code:
    NTP_SERVER=europe.pool.ntp.org
    #NTP_SERVER=north-america.pool.ntp.org
    #NTP_SERVER=oceania.pool.ntp.org
    #NTP_SERVER=asia.pool.ntp.org
    XTRA_SERVER_1=http://xtra1.gpsonextra.net/xtra.bin
    XTRA_SERVER_2=http://xtra2.gpsonextra.net/xtra.bin
    XTRA_SERVER_3=http://xtra3.gpsonextra.net/xtra.bin
    SUPL_HOST=supl.google.com
    SUPL_PORT=7276

If SUPL is set it will automatically get the gps fix from the SUPL server. There is no need to install and run the 'gpsfix' tool.
    Hi,

Newbie over here :)
    So I just swapped rom from Jikantaru XE to your's, I am very happy with my choice... But I have a problem.

I am used to the 900 mb storage tweak from the XE rom... how can I get this on your rom, I desperately need it.
    How does link2sd work, and what is the difference between that and the data2sd/data2whatever tweak?

Please, please explain!
    Thanks,
    Here's some tutorials on:

Setting up CM9 with lots of extra space
    Setting up LINK2SD to use with it
    Setting up so Rom Manager works with it for NANDROIDS

LINK2SD's benefits over Data2SD are covered in two of those threads.

Best

DS
    Fully deodexed!!

what does that mean?
    thank you, but there are only 65 Mb internal memory :(

it is safe cpu 801Mhz ?
    You won't need more than that if you use Link2SD on your apps.
    attachment.php
    Well it didn't work again after following your instruction. the screen stuck at quietly brilliant for about an hour. It's weird how it's only with Sense roms though...

EDIT: it boots up but the it keep hanging and I can't get past the setup screen.. have you already overclocked it from 600MHz? Or is it 600MHz when you start?