[Galaxy S3] - Apps, Wallpapers, Media, Widgets, Font, Launcher

Search This thread

LiLChris06

Nov 23, 2011
XDA
Zips flash in recovery
If you can't install the app normally, push to /system/app/.

Touchwiz UX Launcher

[App] S Voice
[App] S Sugest
[App] Wallpaper Chooser - Requires TW UX Launcher

[Widget] Accuweather - Requires Any TW Launcher
[Widget] Analog Simple Clock

[Font] Rosemary

[Media] Ringtones, UI, Notifications, Alarms

[LWP] Deep Sea
[LWP] Luminous Dots
pYrpMs.png
B8Ubas.png

Wallpapers
0L5gAs.jpg
LU9jes.jpg
ix9w8s.jpg

HEIIRs.jpg
Dt1iEs.jpg
8dzOes.jpg

Last edited:

LiLChris06

Nov 23, 2011
XDA
Not all features will work if your Rom has bloat removed.

Also Map features seem to not work right.

karate104

Nov 5, 2011
So if I have the older Vlingo/Voice Command app already installed, will I have to get rid of it to replace it with this one? And does it also replace or modify the VoiceSearch.apk (Google's one that integrates with its Search and other Google apps and allows you to dictate searches)?

LiLChris06

Nov 23, 2011
XDA
So if I have the older Vlingo/Voice Command app already installed, will I have to get rid of it to replace it with this one? And does it also replace or modify the VoiceSearch.apk (Google's one that integrates with its Search and other Google apps and allows you to dictate searches)?

Shouldn't require to remove it, but in all honesty why not try it and let us know.

Reactions: karate104

Nosferatu.

Dec 20, 2011
Tampa, Florida
has anyone tried getting this working on ShoStock2 yet? I'm probably going to hold off flashing it at the moment.

EDIT: Is there an easy way to uninstall this? I'm guessing delete S-Voice.apk and the files this thing drops in the lib directory???

Last edited:

LiLChris06

Nov 23, 2011
XDA
has anyone tried getting this working on ShoStock2 yet? I'm probably going to hold off flashing it at the moment.

The zip is just the APK going to /system/app and the 5 libs going to /system/lib.
It will work on ShoStock2 same way it will work on all other Samsung ICS Roms.

This might work better on pure stock with all the bloat, but too lazy to try it myself. :p

Nosferatu.

Dec 20, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I'm fairly certain this is 100% vlingo still...the voice is very robotic like your typical Vlingo app.

Thanks for the release but this is a half patch job. Will uninstall and keep a look out. :)

mykenyc

Jun 16, 2009
Phoenix
Hey lilchris, is there any way to get the Galaxy S III touchwiz onto the i777, i personally think it looks pleasing to my eye.

killman2659

Mar 26, 2012
Illinois, USA
Thanks for the S-Voice. If anyone is getting FC's, just do what i did and it works. I went to the app info and cleared cache, disabled S-Voice, then enabled it again. It worked for me so what the hell, post it on here lol. :)

Top Liked Posts