Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0) RAM

Search This thread

drivel2787

Jan 16, 2012
Martinsburg
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
I'm asking this question for a friend that has this tablet:

Does anyone know if there's anyway to improve the RAM of the Tab 3 (7.0). Since this is a Linux type kernel can you do swap space like a normal Linux OS or is there something that can be done? I have already rooted the device for him and froze/deleted all the bloatware apps. He is attempting to play Shadowrun returns which requires 1 GB of ram to function properly. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. He is looking for something to do to prevent having to buy another tablet.

dtaylorr

Two I use

Does anyone know if there's anyway to improve the RAM of the Tab 3 (7.0). Since this is a Linux type kernel can you do swap space like a normal Linux OS or is there something that can be done? I have already rooted the device for him and froze/deleted all the bloatware apps. He is attempting to play Shadowrun returns which requires 1 GB of ram to function properly. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. He is looking for something to do to prevent having to buy another tablet.

Along those lines I use two Apps.

SD Booster:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mehrmann.sdbooster&hl=en

and Overclock Booster:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.freecoder.widgets.overclock&hl=en

I have yet to play a game I can not play.

mirrin

Feb 7, 2011
LG V50 ThinQ
LG V60 ThinQ

Not especially the pc version of that game is better anyway. There is swap2sd and other things to help but the cpu in the 7 inch tab 3 is going to limit how much you can help him.

drivel2787

Jan 16, 2012
Martinsburg
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Not especially the pc version of that game is better anyway. There is swap2sd and other things to help but the cpu in the 7 inch tab 3 is going to limit how much you can help him.

Yeah that's pretty much what I thought. Told him to go swap it out for the new Asus Nexus Tablet which has 2 gig of ram or a similar model. He went and traded it in last night. Appreciate everyones help.

Reactions: angrymax112

Latheman

Jun 22, 2013
Rapid City
www.Woodardwoodworks.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yeah that's pretty much what I thought. Told him to go swap it out for the new Asus Nexus Tablet which has 2 gig of ram or a similar model. He went and traded it in last night. Appreciate everyones help.