[Q] What you got with your XZ1c

Search This thread

Stony-D

Oct 25, 2012
Hi
What you have in the Box when you unpacked your device next to the device?
I got the Z1 Compact, Headphones and the Charger nothing more.
I saw in an unpacking video a OTG cable and a display shatter :eek:

HarpingOn

Oct 20, 2010
From Carphone Warehouse in the uk there was

Phone
Charger
USB cable
OTG cable
Screen protector film, cloth and squidgee
Headphones

Not bad, really.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

louis0815

May 12, 2009
www.alex-2.de
Package contents for Germany (unbranded):
Phone, headset MH750, USB cable EC801, charger EP880, OTG cable EC310
no screen protector

----------
tapatalked from Android

Phukkitt

Jun 19, 2013
Stockholm
Here in Sweden we only get the phone plus charger and USB cable, kinda sucks when others get a lot more... :crying:

The only options for extras was to get a pair of Sony DR-BTN200M if you preordered from the Sony online store, or preorder from a vendor called Cyberphoto and get a gift card for 500 SEK (~$77).
I went with the latter as it's basically getting the phone cheaper (they were already 100 SEK cheaper than Sony and delivered faster anyways...)

darksideauto

Jun 13, 2010
Des Moines
Here in Sweden we only get the phone plus charger and USB cable, kinda sucks when others get a lot more... :crying:

The only options for extras was to get a pair of Sony DR-BTN200M if you preordered from the Sony online store, or preorder from a vendor called Cyberphoto and get a gift card for 500 SEK (~$77).
I went with the latter as it's basically getting the phone cheaper (they were already 100 SEK cheaper than Sony and delivered faster anyways...)

Coming from the USA and living in Sweden I am just happy to have so many choices in unbranded devices.

Sent from my D5503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
why i dont get the USB OTG and the Display Screen protectors :(

Depends where you buy it from. Carrier? Webstore? Regular electronics store? Luckily, you can get really cheap OTG adapters on Ebay, Amazon etc. You can get one for a couple of bucks. The screen protector is another story, since they tend to be a little more expensive, but that's life!

sllik

Feb 12, 2014
Im in USA ordered fore Clove I received
Phone
Charger
USB cable
OTG cable
Screen protector film, cloth and squidgee
Headphones

I received the same as him, bought from Handtec.co.uk though.
@dtosun I didn't pay any VAT or any taxes on this phone for that matter. However I'm from Australia not USA. But for something of this value, I doubt your customs would make a fuss over this purchase.

WasherUK

Mar 18, 2012
Manchester
Did anyone get a 16gb Samsung sd with it? Mine had one but I had already bought a 32gb,wasn't expecting it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

hokago

Feb 10, 2014
Did you have any problem with US custom office?

I'm in the same boat too. Pre-ordered from clove, only paid for the device and shipping. There was no trouble from US customs.

I had checked against amazon uk too but there they charge for the device, shipping, AND import fee. I have no idea why amazon needs to charge an import fee or why clove can get away without. *shrugs*