[Q] HELP! Xperia SP C5303 stucked at bootloop

Search This thread

ken09_uematsu

Oct 10, 2011
HELP!!!

My Xperia SP C5303 just got rooted, but the I updated it to the latest firmware (.266).
Then I noticed that SuperSU can't start because it lost the SU Binary after the update..

I used DooMLoRD_Easy-Rooting-Toolkit_v18_perf-event-exploit.zip to root my device, but before that I flashed it with XperiaSP_C530X_12.0.A.1.257_KernelOnly.ftf.

So I tried flashing it again with .257 kernel so I can reinstall SuperSU, but after flashin it only displays the SONY logo and doesn't even get to FLASHMODE or FASTBOOT.. :crying:

Please help, I need my phone back... :crying:

Last edited:

UltraWelfare

Dec 26, 2013
Xanthi
HELP!!!

My Xperia SP C5303 just got rooted, but the I updated it to the latest firmware (.266).
Then I noticed that SuperSU can't start because it lost the SU Binary after the update..

I used DooMLoRD_Easy-Rooting-Toolkit_v18_perf-event-exploit.zip to root my device, but before that I flashed it with XperiaSP_C530X_12.0.A.1.257_KernelOnly.ftf.

So I tried flashing it again with .257 kernel so I can reinstall SuperSU, but after flashin it only displays the SONY logo and doesn't even get to FLASHMODE or FASTBOOT.. :crying:

Please help, I need my phone back... :crying:

Happened to me..Open seus go the step until it tells you to reconnect your phone..Connect your USB and hold down the volume down -...Now reset your battery or wait for it to restart