[Q]Nexus 7 and Flash Player Plugin

Search This thread

GnomeChompski

Aug 6, 2014
Hello everybody.I need some help. I donwloaded swf player to play The Binding of Isacc. But there was one problem: swf player couldnt found flash player plugin. I tried a lot of versions of flash(official,modified) - not working. I noticed one thing: when flash was not installed ,there was a messege "flash player not found" but when flash was installed there was no message. Unfortunately, when i tried to launch .swf files,programm said that i have no flash player plugin.(even if flash player installed) (maybe this info will help,if i wrote this rightly,lol)
I tried to fix it for 3 days,so iam tired now.
I have nonrooted Nexus 7 2012 , android 4.4.4
Swf player v.1.67 by issess
I wil be very grateful for any help.

Last edited:

bweN diorD

Jun 12, 2011
Hello everybody.I need some help. I donwloaded swf player to play The Binding of Isacc. But there was one problem: swf player couldnt found flash player plugin. I tried a lot of versions of flash(official,modified) - not working. I noticed one thing: when flash was not installed ,there was a messege "flash player not found" but when flash was installed there was no message. Unfortunately, when i tried to launch .swf files,programm said that i have no flash player plugin.(even if flash player installed) (maybe this info will help,if i wrote this rightly,lol)
I tried to fix it for 3 days,so iam tired now.
I have nonrooted Nexus 7 2012 , android 4.4.4
Swf player v.1.67 by issess
I wil be very grateful for any help.

flash stopped supporting android some time ago, that's probably why it cant get the plug-in.
im not sure if there is a workaround on the forums, you could try searching and see what you find.

Planterz

Feb 28, 2014
Tucson, AZ
flash player no longer supports android, i can provide links if you wish.

Other way around, really.

Firefox, Dolphin, Puffin, and other browsers support Flash, as do many older stock browsers, like the Galaxy S3 and my old Razr Maxx. With these you can watch videos from many websites that haven't moved on to HTML5. And ads too (yay!). But I don't know if Flash based games ever worked on mobile browsers. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. Maybe they did, but don't now.

bweN diorD

Jun 12, 2011
Other way around, really.

Firefox, Dolphin, Puffin, and other browsers support Flash, as do many older stock browsers, like the Galaxy S3 and my old Razr Maxx. With these you can watch videos from many websites that haven't moved on to HTML5. And ads too (yay!). But I don't know if Flash based games ever worked on mobile browsers. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. Maybe they did, but don't now.

were on 2 totally different pages here.
im talking about "adobe flash player", what i believe would be needed to use flash for any app not self supporting (like they used to be).