There is some 4.1.2 stock debloated rom??

Search This thread

jonmorera

May 25, 2009
I need some stock 4.1.2 stock debloated rom for E980 from AT&T, I'm tired of dealing with the bugs on KK roms, all kk roms for the ATT E980 sucks!!!!

I've searched the forum for some 4.1.2 stock debloated rom and I can not find it.

Thanks for any help!!!

beergenius

Feb 28, 2008
San Antonio
Saying that all kk roms for this phone suck is really a big insult to the developers here. I understand its your opinion but perhaps if you were a little less aggresive you might get a response for what you're looking for.

culot

Oct 11, 2014
Bay
I need some stock 4.1.2 stock debloated rom for E980 from AT&T, I'm tired of dealing with the bugs on KK roms, all kk roms for the ATT E980 sucks!!!!

I've searched the forum for some 4.1.2 stock debloated rom and I can not find it.

Thanks for any help!!!

Why not just flash the stock 4.1.2 rom of your choice, then root, and debloat it yourself from there?

G

GuestK00434

I've been using this one:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2462453

I think I'm using v5, maybe v5.5. Have stayed on 4.1 due to webview text reflow and just never got back to any of the ROMs since....

I have not seen a true optimus g pro debloated rom. Which is sad, many devs kill themselves trying to get g3 or other custom ROM working well but no one cleans up & optimises the stock rom for there to be one "clean" & stable rom for all users..... Not even sure if there is one on the viet site.

culot

Oct 11, 2014
Bay
I've been using this one:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2462453

I think I'm using v5, maybe v5.5. Have stayed on 4.1 due to webview text reflow and just never got back to any of the ROMs since....

I have not seen a true optimus g pro debloated rom. Which is sad, many devs kill themselves trying to get g3 or other custom ROM working well but no one cleans up & optimises the stock rom for there to be one "clean" & stable rom for all users..... Not even sure if there is one on the viet site.

Hmmm.. that would be nice, to have a clean shaven build--one that it available in TOT and/or KDZ. A fresh, stable base would be nifty for sure. I know I get annoyed at having to flash the goshdarn ATT stock roms. They are soo bloated and annoying. I suppose a thing worth doing, is worth doing mydamnself. A project, hooray!

G

GuestK00434

Hmmm.. that would be nice, to have a clean shaven build--one that it available in TOT and/or KDZ. A fresh, stable base would be nifty for sure. I know I get annoyed at having to flash the goshdarn ATT stock roms. They are soo bloated and annoying. I suppose a thing worth doing, is worth doing mydamnself. A project, hooray!

Especially one without carrier IQ...

If you do clean it up for the e980 I'll be all over it :)